Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

3.3

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm HOLLYWOOD! My face is glowing and I haven't seen my skin look this great in years. Great product. I would buy again, but I want to remove some hyper pigmentation which I read the lactic acid is better for.

on 10/20/2011 10:07:00 PM

I bought the MUAC 40% Lactic acid, the 30% Glycolic and the 15% Salycilic and I rotate among the three.
I believe so far this one has improved the texture and evenness of my skin. Although my main problem are blackheads and sunspots and it is too soon to see any improvements in this area, I am hopeful.
It burns slightly when applied but I feel very safe using it. I started leaving it on for 1 minute and built it up to 6 minutes now.
I believe the sample size bottle is enough for over ten applications which makes this product very cost effective.
Muac customer service is also outstanding, they helped me with all the questions I had before ordering and before using their products.
I recommend and definitely would purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is absolute TRASH. Here's the story:
I went to my dermatologist; an excellent, well-known respected doctor for discoloration on my face. He mixed for me a big bottle of glycolic peel. I used it and within the week the discoloration on my cheek was gone along with the hyperpigmentation I've always had. Skin was remarkably smooth. Had this fabulous, celebrity glow to it. It was beyond a doubt the best skin of my life.
Unfortunately the results didnt last forever. My doctor had a stroke, stopped practicing and was replaced by a young unknowledgeable yahoo.

So I went to MUAC to try and duplicate the results I'd had before. I don't know what the HELL people are talking about! This trash is far from gentle. I followed the direction to a tee and it burned the hell out of me. I only used a few drops and left it on for 2 minutes. Next morning i had these tiny scabs on my face which resulted in what? More white spots. I thought that may have been a fluke so I tried it again on 3/4 different occasions and everytime I get that same crap results. It's not just me. My mom saw it in the bathroom and not knowing what it was decided to put a few drops on. It burned the hell out of her too. And it was pricey....What a waste.

on 11/21/2002 7:51:00 PM

I have glycolic peel (30%) at professional salon every month. I bought it to hope that I can lengthened the period between each visit. The tingling sensation is the same as the one I have at salon, which is MD Formulation. However, both at 30%, MUAC did nothing and MD Formulation fade scar for me.