Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

2.7

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

on 6/9/2012 12:33:00 PM

This did not work for my skin. It made me break out with cystic acne and now I am left with about 6 acne marks/scars on my face. In which I am now trying to fade with no luck.

on 9/26/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I started using this about 2 months ago, about 6 peels now. Start around 30seconds now upto 5mins. So far face never peeled or any burns. I do see clearer skin but not much help to brown spots or skin discolouration.
UPDATE*** after using this for 3 months
I did not see much difference except skin getting softer. I stopped using it.

on 5/23/2008 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

WOW WOW WOW!! This is the bomb! (I'm reviewing for the 30% Glicolic Acid -no specific brand).

***DO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS*** otherwise you might get serious skin burnts!

I wish i had found out about this sooner: never my skin was more radiant, cleaner, clearer and smoother!
I use this to purify, smooth and clear out my skin from pimples and imperfections which in fact does! Also it acts great as anti-aging and anti-discoloration spot treatment.
It prepares my skin to receive other skin care perfectly.
I apply this every 2 week avoiding eye, nose wings and lip area. Also i always follow its application with Avène Smoothing Mask and Eau Thermale. Do expect some peeling the following days but once it stops, you'll understand the reason of my enthusiasm!
5***** if appropriately managed!