Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

4.5

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

on 5/12/2015 4:49:00 PM

this is my first review ever! through being a massive lover of makeup alley and finding this product on here i decided to buy a few MUAC products.
I'm 22 and have had acne for 2 years and its progressively got worse, I've never suffered with acne through my teen years my skin was beautiful now it is a complete mess, i have active acne ALWAYS and the scarring on my face is ridiuclus. i have spots on my cheeks that have been there for YEARS! NO JOKE.
i bought this peel and the tca so hopefully il be able to use that in the coming months once my skin gets used to this,
I've only used this once and the results already are ridiculously good. my face overall is so shiny ( i have dry skin so wow ) the spots i have have decreased massively and the scars i had on my cheeks along with the acne are literally starting to disappear already.
I've only used it once so maybe this review is premature but wow.
I've heard only good things about muac I'm so excited to use the rest of their line ( it cost me £50 to be delivered and customs to uk ) I've tried absolutely everything there is to try trust me, the amount of products i have is silly.
so excited to carry on this peel I'm guna make it a weekly thing!
I've only give it a 4/5 just because I've only used it once so I'm sure il be back with the results in a few weeks ! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Another good peel from MUAC. Nothing unclogs pores like a good peel. I tried another brand. Big mistake. I'm back to MUAC and not switching. This brand is gentle and effective, without a nasty burn. Increase usage time gradually and follow the instructions.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had been using the MUAC lactic acid peel and BHA peel off and on for some time now and decided to switch to the 30% glycolic. I found that the 30% glycolic to be very effective in diminishing the persistent cystic acne on my forehad. I used is once a week for about two months before moving on to the 40% glycolic. I started at 1 minute and worked my way easily up to 6 miniutes with minimal irriatation. I also use daily AHAs and OTC retinol, so my skin is used to harsher treatments. I also apply Neova copper mask after I peel as I find it to be very healing for my skin.

on 5/23/2008 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

WOW WOW WOW!! This is the bomb! (I'm reviewing for the 30% Glicolic Acid -no specific brand).

***DO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS*** otherwise you might get serious skin burnts!

I wish i had found out about this sooner: never my skin was more radiant, cleaner, clearer and smoother!
I use this to purify, smooth and clear out my skin from pimples and imperfections which in fact does! Also it acts great as anti-aging and anti-discoloration spot treatment.
It prepares my skin to receive other skin care perfectly.
I apply this every 2 week avoiding eye, nose wings and lip area. Also i always follow its application with Avène Smoothing Mask and Eau Thermale. Do expect some peeling the following days but once it stops, you'll understand the reason of my enthusiasm!
5***** if appropriately managed!