Chanel No.5

Chanel No.5

3.3

on 5/25/2017 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's worth the money so I'm not going to complain about the price! I'm a 50's girl at heart and this perfume has stuck by me since I brought my first bottle when I was 18! Absolute love! 💕💕💕

on 7/7/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Vintage EDT.

A truly perfectly balanced floral done in the way only Chanel could do. It is delicate and classy as well as being alluring and sensual, as if giving off a warm glow around the person who wears it, like a soft, golden "aura" following them.

It is subtle, but it compliments your own natural skin beautifully and it a natural way... as if enhancing your presence and making you feel beautiful and confident at the same time.

Ernest Beaux, the genius that he was, knew women so well, this fragrance seems to work and adapt differently on each persons skin. It has universal appeal... and works well with women of ANY culture, creed or generation. There is a reason why this one is hard to beat, even after 90 years, and why it will still be around 90 years from now.

on 4/19/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I can never be without it. This is what a classic fragrance should smell like.

on 3/29/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been wearing Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum for the last 15 years. Its my signature,
however I have noticed the scent varies form bottle to bottle. I have returned 4 bottles over the years contacted Head Office Sydney (no one got back to me) I love the fragrance when its good I just purchased a bottle 200mls which is also somewhat different. ho hum. I will continue to purchase as its the only perfume I wear. Wish there was some consistency with their product and some sort of customer service. If anyone plans to exchange or return chanel no 5 you will need not only your receipt but the box it came in this will make for a problem free exchange.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sorry ladies to old ladie! Try madaomoale

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I think a couple of reviews have it right, you really do only need 2 spritz of this and your onto a winner. It's a beautiful and timeless perfume. I'm my opinion it suits ALL ages both me and my mum wear this quite often and it smells completely different on both of us, my advice is grab a tester from your local Chanel counter and try before you buy! It's expensive but totally worth it :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I can understand the hype behind Coco Mademoiselle and Chance, but I am sorry... I do not understand the hype behind this perfume. It is extremely strong first of all. I ALL for a long last scent like coco mademoiselle, but this one burns your nose. To top it off it is a very powdery, soapy scent. No hint of sexyness at all. I mean, it's Chanel so I understand the price tag, but why people call this a timeless scent or a sexy scent is beyond me.. It's awful. Smells like an old lady...

on 10/26/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

HG! love this classic, timeless fragrance! wear it all day, everyday! beautiful package, lovely staying power! have soap, moisture mist, body oil, body creme and hair mist as well! ♥♡♥♡

on 10/16/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely adore the bottle and the color. Whenever I see it, I always think of really expensive and luxurious whiskey. It is so classy. Because of the bottle, I always want to buy it but I restrain myself because whenever I test this on my skin, I feel like it is too mature for me. sigh.. I really wish I could like this. lol.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I don't own this perfume, but my mum has it as its one of her faves. Not too keen on this one... very powdery smell, which I would think would be a good thing, but like many other Chanel perfumes, it is OH SO STRONG!!! I never like a perfume that over-powers a whole ROOM (perfect example, Chanel Mademoiselle! Urgh!!!) Maybe this one would be best dabbed on, rather than sprayed on, as a little goes a long way. Giving this a 2, cos it smells nice on my mum :-)

Popular Fragrances