Chanel No.5

Chanel No.5

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on it.) I can't give it one lippie. I just can't. It's a quality product: lasts a lot, has good aura, it's powerful. But it's just too much for me. It gives me nausea and headaches. I can't even stay in the same room when someone is wearing it. Maybe I'll learn to appreciate later in my life (tastes evolve with time) but right now is the antichrist in a bottle for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my fragrance. It is me. I absolutely adore CHANEL No.5. It has a vintage feel and aroma to it which is exactly what I prefer. It's just perfect. Nothing comes close. I don't wear it everyday because this is *such* an elegant fragrance, more of a special fragrance, so when I spray this on I think to myself, "There I am."

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I found a bottle of this and decided to use it up. I liked it so much that I bought a new bottle. It was crazy expensive. Still, I really like this scent. For whatever strange reason, only older classic fragrances smell good on me. Whenever I try something more modern, they turn unpleasant on me. The bottle that I got is really pretty too. I love looking at it on my dresser.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this...pricey, but no complaints. Sophisticated smell. Not everyone can handle the heaviness of it, and there is a time and place to wear it. Apply sparingly. =)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I remember when I first smelt this at 11, I knew right there I love the scent. This is my favorite scent. It's timeless. I wanna say its a slight musk. A little goes a long way and it's beautiful during the day or night. I wouldn't wear this the summer. I find it to be a little over powering. The glass bottle is plain but very chic looking

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is wildly overlooked because people tend to associate this fragrance with an older generations. I had a sample of this and decided to give it a try. I am 27, so not old, and after first spraying this on I did not like it at first, but after 10 mins or so I could smell the warm base notes. I let my husband smell it to see what he thought. He is 26 years old and he said it smelled good and I didn't tell him what it was. My husband usually doesn't comment on what i wear. He also like J`dore and other flowery or musky scents. When I ask him to smell the sweet stuff like pink sugar, lolita limpika, light blue by DG and other popular stuff he doesn't really care for them as much. I guess everyone is different. Still I think this is a classic mature scent and you either love it or hate it. I would not use it everyday but maybe to go out in the evening. I'd say try a sample first.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I got this perfume about two years ago for Christmas i was told by many people that perfume was for old ladies and that wasn't for young people i love this perfume this perfume isn't for old people sure its from the 1920s but that doesn't mean its for old people its for every teenager young adult or older woman its because so many young girls these days go with those sickly sweet perfumes like fantasy NO.5 is for anyone thats wants to stand out be a true classic beautiful woman THIS PERFUME IS A TRUE CLASSIC AND IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BEST PERFUME OF ALL TIME SO PLEASE RESPECT A CLASSIC AND GIVE IT A GO EVEN IF YOU ARE A TEENAGE GIRL ITS NOT JUST FOR THE OLDER GENERATION the only bad thing is that it is expensive.

on 5/3/2010 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Chanel No. 5 is truly a classic, I think that this kind of perfume corresponds more to mature ladies, I'm eighteen and I certainly do not see myself putting on Chanel n5, the smell is just too sophisticated. I know its smell because it was for a long time my mother's scent, and it smelled great on her! I think that all women who puts on Chanel n5, exudes class and few perfumes can do that.

on 2/1/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I wanted to like this. I wanted to smell and feel the sophistication that so many others have experienced while wearing this. Sadly, I can't join the bandwagon. No.5 punched me in the face with old fashioned body powder and soap. The hype surrounding it is way beyond my comprehension, although I suspect the Chanel name may have something to do with it because there's dozens of other fragrances that are strikingly similar to this that don't garner such accolades.

on 12/24/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i'm sorry but this smells like my grandma's powder..i nearly faint of sneezing..but my mum said it smells kinda nice,eww.
Chanel Chance or even Coco Mademoiselle are much better than this.

Popular Fragrances