Chanel No.5

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Chanel No.5

on 9/4/2015 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I received this as a gift. I realize scent is subjective, but to me this smells like diaper cream and I can't stand it. I really like Chance by Chanel and was able to exchange the No. 5 for a bottle of Chance. I don't understand all the fuss about this perfume. But to many women it's iconic. I'll leave it to them.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I will forever purchase Chanel no. 5 as this is the first fragrance I received from my mother as a teen.

Chanel No 5 is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance. This is my classic go to scent because I love to smell fresh and powdery. I layer the fragrance along with the body mist and velvet body cream.

on 7/17/2005 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I changed my mind about this fragrance, as I grow older I am drawn by this perfume. I have bought the 'real' version and the one made by preferred fragrances inc(the best imposter of fragrances, IMO). Dries down to a nice,powdery scent. Very elegant. I can now see why this fragrance has survived through time.

on 7/30/2003 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this perfume. It is a classic, chic fragrance. I have worn Chanel No 5 for almost 10 years now and have not been sick of it. I am a VERY tough critic when it comes to fragrance, & I am the type of person who has to have VARIETY in my perfume wardrobe (min of 12 different fragrances)-- Marilyn was right when she picked this.. very sexy.

Popular Fragrances