Chanel No.5

Chanel No.5

3.6

on 9/22/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Channel number 5 used to be my mom's favourite until formulation was changed to add synthetic fragrance. People like my mom know the difference right away. Chanel, why? Is it because the bees are dying? Now we like to use essential oils from trusted sources. We stopped buying department store fragrances unless we know it is all natural .Why pay money for contributors of hormonal imbalance? We only buy perfumes that are 100% natural. We still have leftover fragrances from purchases of decades ago and samples.

on 9/4/2015 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I received this as a gift. I realize scent is subjective, but to me this smells like diaper cream and I can't stand it. I really like Chance by Chanel and was able to exchange the No. 5 for a bottle of Chance. I don't understand all the fuss about this perfume. But to many women it's iconic. I'll leave it to them.

on 3/11/2015 12:24:00 PM

This perfume should be named "essence of grandma". It smells old and powdery. Simply horrific!

on 2/12/2015 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The scent of this perfume just too mature for my liking. If you like fresh floral scents, this is def not for you

on 1/13/2015 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible, stifling old lady perfume. I feel like I can't breathe when someone is around me who is wearing this!

on 11/22/2014 2:14:00 PM

Bleaah what the heck did they put in this cr@ppy perfume?? It gives me headaches and nausea. Nothing special about it. Expensive also. Not worth it.

on 8/12/2014 5:57:00 PM

Why does everyone love this perfume so much? I lived in France for about a year and took a class on art and my teacher was French, and she said that she disliked this perfume and found it much too strong. I have always disliked the fragrance ever since I was a young girl, but to hear it from an actual French person...well, I was happy to be free to speak my mind about it. First of all, it smells like an old lady who spilled bad wine all over herself, but never cleaned it all off. Secondly, perfume doesn't come cheap if you buy a genuine bottle of it from a designer. And Chanel ain't cheap. Third... don't believe the hype and just buy it. Smell it for yourself because I knew some people who actually like it, but it's their choice. It didn't work for me, but it must work for someone else.

Grandma alert! So disgusting. I don't care how iconic this is; it's overpowering and reeks!! I get nauseous just smelling the sprayer.

on 4/19/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Extreme migraine trigger, can't come near anyone wearing this. Pretty, but not worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sorry ladies to old ladie! Try madaomoale

Popular Fragrances