Chanel No.5

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
Chanel No.5

3.4

on 10/17/2014 9:45:00 PM

I tried this perfume because my grandma gave it to me. Smelled just like her. I mean, it's not like it smells bad I just associate that smell with her. Maybe it's too.. sophisticated for my tastes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just love this scent. It's a timeless classic. I will repurchase this over & over. You have to be careful not to spray too much, one or two sprays is all you need or it is way to strong. It's expensive but hay it's Chanel ;)

on 7/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Well this might be a little unfair review because it's not me who own this perfume, but my mother.. Eventhough she LOVE IT and I think it smells lovely on her, I absolutly hate it on myself. Think it's a fragrance for older women :)

What can i say? its the most classy fragnance ever. I love it...Ive heard that when Chanel No.5 fist came up, it divided people into two groups -the ones who hated it and the ones who loved it. Nothing between didnt exist. And its like that until these days. I never met someone who said: "Chanel No.5? I dont know...I guess...its not that bad...or good". You just have to try for yourself if you like it or not... continued >>

on 3/9/2012 3:42:00 AM

MMMmmm chanel no5. I remember when I first smelled no5, at the time I was really not into perfumes. It was a few years ago when I first started college. My great aunt that lived next door to my family (for my whole life!) had just recently passed away and I was with my mom in her house going through her things, when I noticed in her bathroom cabinet this little tiny white box outlined in black with "chanel" on the lid.

I gasp and was so excited, "could it be?!" I opened up this tiny box and low and behold there was a full teeny bottle of chanel no5. extrait inside. I noticed that it was an old vintage jar because the perfume was VERY strong and the color VERY dark..but inspite of this I dabbed some on my wrists for the heck of it and continued about my day with my mom. All the while sniffing my wrists through out the day and liking it more and more. So warm, so riche, so comforting. I cant even describe it! Even though this bottle was lord knows how old the perfume still had an amazing smell.. and I was HOOKED!

This perfume mixes incredibly with my chemistry, and my husband really does indeed love my chanel no5.I will spritz a small amount into his letters and care packages I send him, for he is in the military and deployed to afghanistan right now. Id like to think when he is all alone in an old military tent in the middle of nowhere in the desert, he opens his letters and closes his eyes and remembers my smell and that he also thinks "ahhh..chanel no5"

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A beautiful classic bottle and a lovely scent, but at times it can be a bit too sharp. I only wear this at night or during the winter/autumn times, it makes me feel elegant and beautiful when I wear it! Very expensive, but in my opinion worth it. The bottle will last me a long long time!

on 1/15/2011 11:35:00 PM

I love this!!!

Okay seriously this smells sooo wonderful I don't care what anyone says! Granted this was a present so I don't have to worry about price and I probably wouldn't repurchase with my own money, just drop casual hints around birthdays and christmas ;)

One thing I would say is that if you put too much on and find yourself in a tight space, such as a packed car with closed windows, the smell can make you feel very sickly - really people don't use too much, perfume overload is highly, HIGHLY unpleasant.

I adore Chanel No. 5, although I have to wear the eau de toilette version, as the parfum is far too strong for me. The fragrance is warm, and soft, and smells to me like cream soda and champagne and powdery vanilla...I find it very comforting, and love to practically bathe in this stuff. One of my go to scents, that I would wear any time, for any occasion.

on 7/17/2010 12:46:00 AM

It makes me sad when people call this an old lady perfume. Mostly because I wear it, and, at 21, I am certainly not an old lady. Unlike other girls my age, I prefer to smell like a woman and not like a candy store. This, along with Guerlain's Shalimar, is the most womanly perfume ever created. It smells luscious and beautiful, and reminds me of beautiful French women, such as Coco Chanel herself. Call it an old lady perfume if you must, but it won't stop me from wearing it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I disagree with the statement that Chanel no5 can only be worn by older women. I have been wearing it since I was 17 and I still love it! People always comment on how nice I smell, and this perfume is really MY smell. It is quite expensive, but this exquisite scent is totally worth the price!

Popular Fragrances