Garden Botanika Anti-Puff Eye Balm

No Image

1 review

on 8/16/2004 11:39:00 AM

GB's Anti-Puff Eye Balm is an excellent value. I use this balm at night, and it is somewhat emollient in addition to reducing puffiness. The texture is very light, soft, smooth, and great for under makeup. I have not experienced any irritation or redness, and my eyes are a very sensitive area.
Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Cucumber Extract, Licorice Extract, Polyglucuronic Acid, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone/Cyclopentasiloxane Crosspolymer, Isoceteth-20, Phenyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

The product is a great value at $20 for 0.5 fl. oz. If you become a member, you can take advantage of great discounts!

Updated to say that this eye cream has made my eyes more puffy lately. I seem to go through cycles with my eye creams! I would still give this one a shot if you are on the fence!