DL Just Walk Away Renee (Uploaded by Beauty4Ashes)

4.6

92%
would repurchase
4.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/10/2014

Love this vampy shade! Great wear with three coats.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Aug/17/2012

Great. Until it stained my nails orange even WITH a base coat. Looks amazing when it's on but now I can't wear any sheer nudes because my nails are the color of sherbet

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

Dec/22/2010

I have never enjoyed a nail color as much as I have enjoyed this color. Bitches Brew comes in a very close 1st with me here. I thought for sure I would not be happy with the creme like shade, but I was so very wrong. It is full of depth, color, and shine, no need for sparkle here.
It made my nails look so very elegant and sophisticated. Like I spent lots on having a manicure, when in …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Sep/16/2010

love love love love love. cute bottle. i have/love maneater too. rehab is also nice. it's worth the price because the color is amazing. better than essie wicked!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/07/2010

This color is simply stunning! I get so many compliments on it....classic, yet modern and just gorgeous!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesOther

May/30/2010

Beautiful shiny deep cherry red colour. It lasts FOREVER with no chipping. It is a bit painful to take off, and it does stain. I love this polish - it makes me want to get more Lippmann. (The song it's named for is pretty cool too, check it out)

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/01/2009

Gorgeous deep red with a slight brown tinge. Kind of a deep blood red. The formula is amazing like all Lippmann polishes. It lasts forever & has great pigmentation. They are expensinve but well worth it. The formula beats most others & the colors are gorgeous.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

May/31/2009

On me, it's a medium brown red. I think it flatters fair skinned ladies better. It was definitely not a deep black cherry on me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0
frompmnixa

Jan/10/2009

Just Walk Away Renee is a very dark reddish brown creme polish. It looks very sophisticated. One odd thing I found - I had to use 3 coats to make this polish not look streaky. Each coat was very thin though so it still dried in a reasonable amount of time. The wear on all Lippmann polishes is incredible and this is no exception (even better than OPI). This is great for both toes and tips. One bad …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (538 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

May/21/2008

this one of the most beautiful dark red polishes that i have come across. it is the exact of color of black cherries and has a rich opaque finish. two coats left my nails deep red and glossy, however i did top it off with the on a clear day topcoat to extend the life of my manicure. i get many compliments on this color and i can't imagine using anyother deep cherry reds. love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair