Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought an Apple Cider tart by accident at Cracker Barrel, thinking it was some sort of tea candle. I left the unwrapped tart sitting on my dresser for a few days until I could go out and buy a burner and I'm so happy I did! I love the smells of fall and winter and burn a lot of candles this time of year, and as many have pointed out you can try a wide variety of scents. I also feel they're less wasteful, as I often find with candles a lot of wax doesn't get burned. I got a couple more while at the Yankee Candle store (Farmer's Market and Harvest) and I'm so excited to use this every day. Plus I adore the look of my burner, it's acorn-shaped and just cute as hell.

Whoever invented tarts (Google here I come) was a genius! What a simple, inexpensive way to enjoy and sample fragrance after fragrance after fragrance. I purchased my tart burner on seasonal clearance and usually don't purchase the tarts unless they are on sale. I have a basket full of tarts, and it's so much fun to sniff them all before I pick the tart of the day. A great tip that may be well known by now: to remove burned wax from tart burner, place in freezer for about 15 minutes - wax will pop right out.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Yankee Candle is AMAZING! Seriously the most fragrant candles in the world! Well, in my experience anyhow, and I'm a "candle-a-holic"! They last forever and ever, and have so many scents it's unreal! The tarts are so great! I have 3 tart burners, and I only have to burn one of them and you can smell them all the way outside of my aparment!

(BIG TIP: It's better though to buy the generic tealights to burn them with. Do not buy the Yankee Candle tealights, or any tealight that is sitting in plastic, the ones that sit in the aluminum are MUCH MUCH BETTER! The ones in the plastic are HORRIBLE, they don't get a big flame at all, and almost NEVER relight. Waste of money.)

These smell so good and are so cheap you can buy lots till you find the flavor you like the best!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tarts are great, but make sure you like the smell before burning 'cause they are much stronger than candles. I burned a pine scent (using a regular oil burner) and it got a little nauseating, so I poured the melted wax into a bowl made of foil. Now I burn tarts one broken off chunk at a time- Xmas Spice and Buttermilk pancakes are both amazing and very realistic scents.

on 3/7/2004 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Tarts and tart burners are FANTASTIC!!! They work so much better than candles. Plus, the tart burners are so decorative and cute!

I am addicted to my Yankee Candle tart burners. I have 2 and need 3 of them. 3 rating on the packaging because I don't care for a lot of the styles of burners. A lot of them are birdhouses or flowery or just too "country" style for me. I am not into that. I prefer classic, simple styles. I also like the safety factor in these. The best part is that I can blow out the tealight whenever I want, unlike candles, and I won't have to worry about uneven burn in the wax. It just doesn't matter. The tarts last VERY LONG and I often get bored with the scent I have in the burner and toss the burner in the freezer and pop out the melted tart. I have quite a collection of partially melted tarts. What can I say, I am fickle when it comes to scents.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are inexpensive and come in a wide array of colors/styles, including Christmas tart burners (they make great gifts, too). I have two and they do a wonderful job of keeping my entire apartment smelling like a fully stocked bakery. My favorite scents are hazelnut coffee, Christmas cookie, anything in the Kitchen line and Harvest. MMMMMMmmmmmmm....!!!!

on 11/20/2001 12:04:00 PM

These tarts are fabulous. Just one tiny tart will fill my living room/dining room with scent. One of these will last you forever too. It seems that no matter how long you burn them for, they never desintegrate.

Popular Candles