Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.3

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought an Apple Cider tart by accident at Cracker Barrel, thinking it was some sort of tea candle. I left the unwrapped tart sitting on my dresser for a few days until I could go out and buy a burner and I'm so happy I did! I love the smells of fall and winter and burn a lot of candles this time of year, and as many have pointed out you can try a wide variety of scents. I also feel they're less wasteful, as I often find with candles a lot of wax doesn't get burned. I got a couple more while at the Yankee Candle store (Farmer's Market and Harvest) and I'm so excited to use this every day. Plus I adore the look of my burner, it's acorn-shaped and just cute as hell.

Whoever invented tarts (Google here I come) was a genius! What a simple, inexpensive way to enjoy and sample fragrance after fragrance after fragrance. I purchased my tart burner on seasonal clearance and usually don't purchase the tarts unless they are on sale. I have a basket full of tarts, and it's so much fun to sniff them all before I pick the tart of the day. A great tip that may be well known by now: to remove burned wax from tart burner, place in freezer for about 15 minutes - wax will pop right out.

on 12/29/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love love love my tart burner. DF bought me an electric one for Christmas since I hated burning candles with my cats around. Compared to a tart burner with a tealight, the electric one works much better IMO. It heats up slower, so the tarts last longer, plus, you don't have to worry about constantly replacing tealights.

I'm glad that Yankee has been coming out with some more formal looking tart burners. I ordered 2 more the other day. A good friend sent me a beautiful formal tart burner from Yankee for Christmas with some Snow Angel tarts and tea lights and I've been hooked on the tarts since.

on 1/26/2005 7:57:00 PM

I am not in love with the tarts, I don't notice any smell at all from it. No better then candles, I much prefer oils. I might buy again to try some stronger scents.

on 12/14/2004 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tarts are a perfect way to try every flavor without any commitment. They smell stronger than just burning a candle alone. The only bad thing about tarts is getting rid of the wax from my tart warmer. I have broken a couple because I was trying to clean them. But tarts are a great way to create a warm inviting atmosphere for cheap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

these arent that cool, i find that these dont give too much scent. i think im in the minority here, sorry! kinda pointless.

Popular Candles