Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.5

on 10/25/2010 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I purchased an electric tart warmer from Yankee Candle at the end of August when I couldn't find any online I liked and no other store around me had any that weren't lit by votives. It's not a bad tart warmer but was more expensive than ones online ($15ish plus tax) and it takes fooooreevvveeerrr to melt the tart. When I purchase another one for a different room I will keep looking online.

on 4/8/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

all the tarts smell good and real!!!
Convenient and simple to use, the Yankee Candle Electric Tarts Burner is a great way to add exceptional fragrancing with no mess. Place one of Yankee Candle's aromatic TartsŪ wax potpourri pieces in the removable bowl, plug in and turn on. The burner will warm the potpourri to a steady, controlled temperature so you can enjoy the wonderful ambiance. Mix two halves of different scents to create your own unique aroma!

Yankee candle's store online usually has at least a few at a time and sometimes newly released designs to match the season. my boyfriend also has one at his house but his is not the yankee candle brand and it was bought at a cute giftshop. I like mine better becasue I don't need to replace a light bulb.
The Yankee Candle Outlet also has a small nice selection of electric tart warmer's. I am hoping Yankee Candle makes at least two electric tart warmers to match every season or popular Holidays. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter/ Spring Flowers, Halloween!!! both can use ours everyday left on for a few hours? maybe 5 or 6 at the most on some days. The tarts are so fun to buy! there are sooo many scents to choose from. Really great way to decide if you want that scent in a large jar or large tumbler.
my favorite scents are from every fragrance collection, I really love them all!

Festive
Fresh and Clean
Fruit / Juicy
Flowers
Sweet & Spicy

my boyfriend likes fresh & clean scents. like nature scents. He also loves any that smell like a Christmas Tree! And a Few of the Spicy fragrances too.

on 7/7/2006 9:21:00 PM

I have a hard time passing the store at the mall & not going in to buy some tarts! I love 'em!

on 9/11/2005 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Got one of these made out of plum wine colored soapstone that uses a candle. Love the flower carvings going around it. Only $14 so it was an extra nice find! I didn't like the cutesy country tart warmers they had with roosters and wells and apple trees. This was a nice and simple find in the middle of it all. Will buy some more of these for my home as well as gifts in the future.

Popular Candles