Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by hair type : Other
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

I wanted to just give my views on the 2 'types' of tart warmers/burners, so here goes. I have 10 of the 'tea light' tart warmers and 5 electric ones and I just love them all. In answer to the reviewer who didn't like the electric warmer/burners because they take ages to melt a tart...yes, the electric tart warmers do take a really long time to melt tarts, but that has its own advantage because it makes the tart's fragrance last ages longer. A tart's fragrance is supposed to last around 8 hours, yes? I did a little test using the same tart (Island Mango) in an electric warmer and a tea light heated one and, in my opinion, because the electric one takes roughtly 4 times as long to melt the tart as the other, I got roughly 3 times as much fragrance 'length' out of it!!! So yes, it's definitely worth buying an electric one. Personally, I always have both on the go - a 'tea light' powered one that matches the rest of whichever set I'm showing off at the time (Butterfly Mosaic right now) and an electric one in the same room to get the most 'bang for my buck' out of the tart. Also, having 3 cats, I like to have electric warmers on the go in rooms that I'm not in when I'm burning tarts, as then I don't have any worries about my cats knocking them over or burning themselves because they've got too inquisitive abuout the tarts or tealights *grin*. Electric warmers are great for places where you're having to leave the tart and warmer unattended. Anyway, this is just my two penn'orth worth - it really is personal preference as to which tart warmer/burner you go for. I just wanted to point out that they both have their advantages and drawbacks. Oh, and I pay (usually) 11.99 for my electric tart warmers, as I have pretty generic ones. The look of them? A ribbed, off-white base that's about 2 inches tall with a 1 inch tall, flat clear glass dish that sits in the (ever so shallow) 'well' on top which contains a flat, black hotplate. They fit in with absolutely any decor and are a very stable base so aren't easily knocked over. I know you can get very pretty electric warmers, but I really do like these ones.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Yankee Candle is AMAZING! Seriously the most fragrant candles in the world! Well, in my experience anyhow, and I'm a "candle-a-holic"! They last forever and ever, and have so many scents it's unreal! The tarts are so great! I have 3 tart burners, and I only have to burn one of them and you can smell them all the way outside of my aparment!

(BIG TIP: It's better though to buy the generic tealights to burn them with. Do not buy the Yankee Candle tealights, or any tealight that is sitting in plastic, the ones that sit in the aluminum are MUCH MUCH BETTER! The ones in the plastic are HORRIBLE, they don't get a big flame at all, and almost NEVER relight. Waste of money.)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too adorable for words:) I own 2 of these tart burners and have given them to 3 others as gifts. They are the cutest tart burners on the market in my opinion and will always repurchase them:)

on 11/15/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These are great. They fill my house with a really nice scent. One tart can freshen up 2 rooms easily. Some scents are stronger than others but I think all of them are nice.

on 11/12/2004 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just bought one of the Yankee electric tart burners and I love it. It has a simple design which I like more than the flowery or country style ones they generally sell for use with tealights. I will never go back to the other kind again! I'll be giving these out as gifts for christmas this year for sure, the value on these tarts can't be beat.

Popular Candles