Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

on 12/29/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love love love my tart burner. DF bought me an electric one for Christmas since I hated burning candles with my cats around. Compared to a tart burner with a tealight, the electric one works much better IMO. It heats up slower, so the tarts last longer, plus, you don't have to worry about constantly replacing tealights.

on 4/8/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

all the tarts smell good and real!!!
Convenient and simple to use, the Yankee Candle Electric Tarts Burner is a great way to add exceptional fragrancing with no mess. Place one of Yankee Candle's aromatic TartsŪ wax potpourri pieces in the removable bowl, plug in and turn on. The burner will warm the potpourri to a steady, controlled temperature so you can enjoy the wonderful ambiance. Mix two halves of different scents to create your own unique aroma!

Yankee candle's store online usually has at least a few at a time and sometimes newly released designs to match the season. my boyfriend also has one at his house but his is not the yankee candle brand and it was bought at a cute giftshop. I like mine better becasue I don't need to replace a light bulb.
The Yankee Candle Outlet also has a small nice selection of electric tart warmer's. I am hoping Yankee Candle makes at least two electric tart warmers to match every season or popular Holidays. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter/ Spring Flowers, Halloween!!! both can use ours everyday left on for a few hours? maybe 5 or 6 at the most on some days. The tarts are so fun to buy! there are sooo many scents to choose from. Really great way to decide if you want that scent in a large jar or large tumbler.
my favorite scents are from every fragrance collection, I really love them all!

Festive
Fresh and Clean
Fruit / Juicy
Flowers
Sweet & Spicy

my boyfriend likes fresh & clean scents. like nature scents. He also loves any that smell like a Christmas Tree! And a Few of the Spicy fragrances too.

on 4/8/2009 9:27:00 PM

I work in a gift store that sells Yankee Candles, we carry the Jars, the Tarts, tart burners, Car Jars, Diffusers, etc. After burning various jar candles in which I did love all the scents, I still find the tarts to give off a stronger scent. Also, you're able to get more variety when you buy a bunch of assorted tarts rather than just buying a big jar candle

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Yankee Candle is AMAZING! Seriously the most fragrant candles in the world! Well, in my experience anyhow, and I'm a "candle-a-holic"! They last forever and ever, and have so many scents it's unreal! The tarts are so great! I have 3 tart burners, and I only have to burn one of them and you can smell them all the way outside of my aparment!

(BIG TIP: It's better though to buy the generic tealights to burn them with. Do not buy the Yankee Candle tealights, or any tealight that is sitting in plastic, the ones that sit in the aluminum are MUCH MUCH BETTER! The ones in the plastic are HORRIBLE, they don't get a big flame at all, and almost NEVER relight. Waste of money.)

on 5/17/2006 4:39:00 AM

Not bad. but I have a bad tart waremer. I like pear glaze I think it is.

on 12/14/2004 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tarts are a perfect way to try every flavor without any commitment. They smell stronger than just burning a candle alone. The only bad thing about tarts is getting rid of the wax from my tart warmer. I have broken a couple because I was trying to clean them. But tarts are a great way to create a warm inviting atmosphere for cheap!

on 11/30/2001 8:16:00 AM

These are incredible!! You can light one anywhere in your house and it will scent the whole house or at least the whole floor of that house. I escpecially love th sccents Buttercream and Christmas Cookie. Such nice warm, sweet scents and anyone that comes over thinks I just baked something! I highly recommend these and it is a wonderful way to test the scents you like before you buy a full jar.

JT