Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by age: 30-35
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.8

Whoever invented tarts (Google here I come) was a genius! What a simple, inexpensive way to enjoy and sample fragrance after fragrance after fragrance. I purchased my tart burner on seasonal clearance and usually don't purchase the tarts unless they are on sale. I have a basket full of tarts, and it's so much fun to sniff them all before I pick the tart of the day. A great tip that may be well known by now: to remove burned wax from tart burner, place in freezer for about 15 minutes - wax will pop right out.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Yankee Candle is AMAZING! Seriously the most fragrant candles in the world! Well, in my experience anyhow, and I'm a "candle-a-holic"! They last forever and ever, and have so many scents it's unreal! The tarts are so great! I have 3 tart burners, and I only have to burn one of them and you can smell them all the way outside of my aparment!

(BIG TIP: It's better though to buy the generic tealights to burn them with. Do not buy the Yankee Candle tealights, or any tealight that is sitting in plastic, the ones that sit in the aluminum are MUCH MUCH BETTER! The ones in the plastic are HORRIBLE, they don't get a big flame at all, and almost NEVER relight. Waste of money.)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too adorable for words:) I own 2 of these tart burners and have given them to 3 others as gifts. They are the cutest tart burners on the market in my opinion and will always repurchase them:)

on 12/30/2005 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what I did before I found Yankee tarts! I used to buy big Yankee candles that are expensive and I would usually get bored of the scent before it was empty. Tarts are a great solution to that problem! I bought a beautiful Yankee tart burner that isn't "country cute" and it is so fun being able to try out all sorts of different scents in it. If I get tired of one I just stick the burner in the freezer and the melted candle just pops right out. Like someone else said, I'm also making quite a collection of melted tarts! Tarts have just as much fragrance, if not more, than a regular big candle but they're very inexpensive and you're not stuck with the same old scent day after day. If you haven't discovered tarts yet, run to your nearest store and buy some because you're missing out!

on 12/3/2004 12:55:00 PM

We've had several tart-burning/melting devices over the years, and Mr. kate8 worked in the candle business for a few years. Yankee's tart burners are usually well-constructed, reasonably durable, and not very expensive. You can get cheaper ones around, but we've had inconsistent results with cheaper ones (some have done well, and some have had big problems). If you're looking for decent tart burners, most of Yankee's are a pretty good bet.

I am addicted to my Yankee Candle tart burners. I have 2 and need 3 of them. 3 rating on the packaging because I don't care for a lot of the styles of burners. A lot of them are birdhouses or flowery or just too "country" style for me. I am not into that. I prefer classic, simple styles. I also like the safety factor in these. The best part is that I can blow out the tealight whenever I want, unlike candles, and I won't have to worry about uneven burn in the wax. It just doesn't matter. The tarts last VERY LONG and I often get bored with the scent I have in the burner and toss the burner in the freezer and pop out the melted tart. I have quite a collection of partially melted tarts. What can I say, I am fickle when it comes to scents.

Popular Candles