Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by age: 19-24
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought an Apple Cider tart by accident at Cracker Barrel, thinking it was some sort of tea candle. I left the unwrapped tart sitting on my dresser for a few days until I could go out and buy a burner and I'm so happy I did! I love the smells of fall and winter and burn a lot of candles this time of year, and as many have pointed out you can try a wide variety of scents. I also feel they're less wasteful, as I often find with candles a lot of wax doesn't get burned. I got a couple more while at the Yankee Candle store (Farmer's Market and Harvest) and I'm so excited to use this every day. Plus I adore the look of my burner, it's acorn-shaped and just cute as hell.

on 12/29/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love love love my tart burner. DF bought me an electric one for Christmas since I hated burning candles with my cats around. Compared to a tart burner with a tealight, the electric one works much better IMO. It heats up slower, so the tarts last longer, plus, you don't have to worry about constantly replacing tealights.

on 4/8/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

all the tarts smell good and real!!!
Convenient and simple to use, the Yankee Candle Electric Tarts Burner is a great way to add exceptional fragrancing with no mess. Place one of Yankee Candle's aromatic TartsŪ wax potpourri pieces in the removable bowl, plug in and turn on. The burner will warm the potpourri to a steady, controlled temperature so you can enjoy the wonderful ambiance. Mix two halves of different scents to create your own unique aroma!

Yankee candle's store online usually has at least a few at a time and sometimes newly released designs to match the season. my boyfriend also has one at his house but his is not the yankee candle brand and it was bought at a cute giftshop. I like mine better becasue I don't need to replace a light bulb.
The Yankee Candle Outlet also has a small nice selection of electric tart warmer's. I am hoping Yankee Candle makes at least two electric tart warmers to match every season or popular Holidays. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter/ Spring Flowers, Halloween!!! both can use ours everyday left on for a few hours? maybe 5 or 6 at the most on some days. The tarts are so fun to buy! there are sooo many scents to choose from. Really great way to decide if you want that scent in a large jar or large tumbler.
my favorite scents are from every fragrance collection, I really love them all!

Festive
Fresh and Clean
Fruit / Juicy
Flowers
Sweet & Spicy

my boyfriend likes fresh & clean scents. like nature scents. He also loves any that smell like a Christmas Tree! And a Few of the Spicy fragrances too.

on 4/8/2009 9:27:00 PM

I work in a gift store that sells Yankee Candles, we carry the Jars, the Tarts, tart burners, Car Jars, Diffusers, etc. After burning various jar candles in which I did love all the scents, I still find the tarts to give off a stronger scent. Also, you're able to get more variety when you buy a bunch of assorted tarts rather than just buying a big jar candle

These smell so good and are so cheap you can buy lots till you find the flavor you like the best!

on 11/15/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These are great. They fill my house with a really nice scent. One tart can freshen up 2 rooms easily. Some scents are stronger than others but I think all of them are nice.

on 2/20/2005 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't use these as they are intended, but they work great for my purpose. I unwrap them and place them in my closets and drawers. They work way better than sachets and you have more of a fragrance choice.

on 2/6/2005 2:52:00 AM

I love, love, love tart burners! After I moved to Kalamazoo and had my very own Yankee candle store, the sales rep. introduced me to tarts and I have never gone back!

I have one for each room in my apartment! They are safer than open candles, less hassle, and they don't get the sooty black ring around the top like the yankee housewarmers are prone to. And here's a little secret: if you pop them in the freezer after the tarts cool down and solidify, they'll pop right out for the next one to go in. I mean, come on, how can you go wrong??

on 12/14/2004 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tarts are a perfect way to try every flavor without any commitment. They smell stronger than just burning a candle alone. The only bad thing about tarts is getting rid of the wax from my tart warmer. I have broken a couple because I was trying to clean them. But tarts are a great way to create a warm inviting atmosphere for cheap!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tarts are great, but make sure you like the smell before burning 'cause they are much stronger than candles. I burned a pine scent (using a regular oil burner) and it got a little nauseating, so I poured the melted wax into a bowl made of foil. Now I burn tarts one broken off chunk at a time- Xmas Spice and Buttermilk pancakes are both amazing and very realistic scents.

Popular Candles