Goldwell Dry and Porous Intensive Treatment

No Image

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty good conditioner. By itself I don't really care for it, but after a protein treatment it is great. I slather it on, the apply heat to it for 10-20 minutes.Gives really soft hair.

on 1/5/2007 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I shoulda known by the low % Makeupalley gave it...
I purchased this @ Marshalls for 3.99. What a deal- but in the end I got what I paid for. Does not condition, does not do much for "Dry and Porous" hair. Nothing. Would never buy again. Waste of $4, I coulda had a Starbucks instead! Will probably use this with actual conditioner just to use it up for I can not bear to throw stuff out during troubled times.
Do not buy this. Save your $ for something that actually helps your dry hair.

NOTE: I just tossed this out. Its absolutely no good!

on 5/9/2006 11:09:00 PM

This is a great everyday conditioner to use in conjunction with the Dry & Porous shampoo. The first thing I noticed was the scent--it is awesome! It smells like fruit and cream. Unfortunately, the scent does not linger.
It detangles, moisturizes, and leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. It rinses cleanly without leaving a build-up/residue. I would definitely repurchase and use this in my rotation. It retails for approximately $8.00+.
continued >>

on 5/9/2006 12:04:00 PM

I really love this conditioner. I have baby fine, dry hair, and this conditioner does not weight it down at all. I like the light consistency; it sinks in quickly and instantly moisturizes my hair.

on 3/13/2006 6:34:00 PM

This is a decent conditioner, though you have to be careful not to over do it, lest you are left with limp locks. This doesn't work for me as a deep treatment, but is ok used in the shower, rotated with other products. Can't decide if it is a repurchase.

on 10/7/2005 1:29:00 PM

This is a great everyday conditioner. No cones, no protein... just moisture! It detangles well in the shower and provides nice slip. My hair is left soft and full. I really like it- and for a salon product, the price isn't too bad. I wish there was more in the tube, though.

on 10/4/2005 7:32:00 PM

This wasn't as intense as I thought it would be. It didn't moisturize my hair enough or provide enough detangling power. I thought it was just mediocre, but nothing to write home about. Expensive too.

on 5/22/2005 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am not sure what exactly this is supposed to do, but I ended up with frizzy hair at was flat and heavy on the crown and fuzzy, horrid ends. There are way better treatments out there for this price.

on 5/13/2005 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

By far, one of the best conditioners I have ever, ever used. I have very thick, fluffy, frizzy, dry, processed hair and I like heavier conditioners. I use this in the thick/coarse formulation. Leaves my hair easy to comb through and silky soft.

on 5/7/2005 9:54:00 PM

This is an OK conditioner. I was expecting to love this after reading some reviews, but it wasn't a match for my extremely fine, wavy/curly, highlighted hair. My curls were lifeless on the days I use this condish and overall my hair felt dull and unmanageable. will not repurchase.

Popular Hair Treatments