Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

2.0

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm a DDD so the tinted mineral veil was recommended for me. I got this with a value bundle deal offered on the Bare Minerals infomerical. Anyway .... this powder is awful (just like B.M foundation) it's chalky & ashy even when using the slightest amount. No matter what foundation applied before it. After less than one hour it makes my skin shiny & greasy looking. How is that possible when my skin is DESERT SAND DRY? Although it sucks as a finishing powder its pretty decent for setting my under eye concealer. Doesn't look or feel cakey/dry but that reason alone wouldn't make me re purchase cause I prefer my Ben Nye banana powder for setting foundation & concealer.

on 3/3/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

On the positive side, this stuff really keeps my oily skin at bay. I mean I have really REALLY oily t-zones and this stuff kept me matte. It sets my foundation, and stays matte throughout the day. It goes on smooth and light, so i'll give it that! On the negative side, it made me break out, it made me look like a ghost, and it makes my skin look really weird/gross. It makes me itch like crazy too. So this shall be returned.. I'm done with BE.... ugh.