Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

on 3/9/2013 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Apply the mineral veil on before applying the foundation and warmth. It will make you look flawless, especially for us women of color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I cannot beleive I have not reviewed this yet. HG HG HG! I love this stuff.
I have sensitive combo skin (NC30) that depending on the weather acts dry or can get too oily. I put my moisturizer on and then my foundaton or concealor depending on how much coverage I want or where I am going and then apply the mineral veil. After that I finish off with blush, eyeshadow etc. before no matter what I did my makeup would not last. it would slide off my face and disappear or be sitting on top of my skin waiting for me to make a mistake and it would smear on anything that would get close to my face. After I have started using mineral veil I can apply my makeup in the morning or for a party and it stays on all night. I do not have to look in the mirror once. I am a mom of 2 toddlers and I just do not have the time to sit and apply a million things to my face once a day forget checking ten times in a day and retouching.
I have taken one lippie off only for the packaging. Its jsut so messy. first the sticker in the container that is supposed keep the product in the bottom came off so half my product is in the top on the container and I have to pour some out onto the lid to use it.I also cannot use this stuff without getting some on my counter or sink. I wish BE would change to their new click and twist containers so I remove only as much I need. other than that I will not be without my mineral veil ever