Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I like this product a lot! I've never used a finishing powder before this one so it's good enough for me. From what the other reviewers are saying about the original (which I have) being too shimmery, I've never really noticed that. But I do noticed that after 2-3 hrs when my already super oily skin becomes even more oilier, my face, with the product on, looks a bit too dewy, a look that people with oily skin do not want. I'm thinking that it's because of the shimmer/glitter? When I'm done with the original, I'm planning on buying the Matte version.

on 11/18/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am new to bare escentuals so here goes. I purchased the starter kit and I am so happy I did. I am a 44 year old woman who has never really worn make-up before and I find it to be great. I am like a make-up virgin so I can't compare this product to others. All I know is, it is like I am not wearing anything at all. The only thing I have learned from using this product is that a little goes a long way. Now I need to learn about eye make-up.

on 7/31/2008 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absouletely love this product. It is so good especially since I have oily skin. The trick is you apply the mineral veil right before you put your mascara on and spray your face with some distilled water. This causes the veil to cause your make up stay on even longer. I love it. I never have to re apply my make up during the day.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm super oily and find this a good powder for the summer. It helps to matte my foundation. I did not like the BE mineral foundation so I don't use it. Will not repurchase b/c I'm you can find cheaper powders that give the same results, imho.