Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product overall. Staying power and mixibility is great. I don't love the color as much as I wish I did otherwise I would give a 5/5

on 3/1/2016 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

The Original SPF15 Foundation cracks on my fine lines. So I have to ditch it. I just hope the Mineral Veil can work on me. The loose powder does not crack BUT it has a pinky grey shade over my medium skin tone (yellow/olive undertone). Is it supposed to be transluent for all skin colors? The powders are such a disappointment for me. The only things I can really use are the containers after I dump the powder into the bin!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm still unsure if I like this product. I use this to set my under eyes on days when I don't want to contour or highlight (and I have many of those days). There's nothing bad I can really say about it from the way that I use it. However, I've been told that it can break you out and so I never use it as an all over face powder.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this as a setting powder after I have applied all my makeup. It goes on smoothly and gives my skin a healthy glow.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to work and help keep shine at bay but instead BE products make my skin much more greasy. I did not find this to be special at all compared to other products and even though it is supposed to be translucent I do see cast to the skin no matter who I have seen use it. It did not set my makeup well and looked cakey and even dry once in a while. I would need to use a whole lot of this through out the day with blotting sheets to keep the shine at bay with BE products.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Bare Mineras Mineral Veil ORIGINAL. I specify this because they have several different types of mineral veils, and i've made the mistake of accidentally buying one of the other ones and they are so different and terrible!

The ORIGINAL is amazing! The best mineral veil I've ever used and i have tried many. This can be used over liquid foundation or mineral foundation, it makes my skin look fantastic. It doesn't make my skin look cakey, dry, shiny, or sit in fine lines to make them look worse as many other mineral veils do. It doesn't break my skin out, and i have very sensitive skin.

I don't like any of the other bare minerals foundations, i have tried them and they do not work for me. However, this veil is a must have and i use it over other products and it works brilliantly. Its like it is air-brushing my skin!

I highly recommend!

on 11/4/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great product for reducing how big your pores look.
This definitely gives me that finish.

It's light, clean-feeling and makes a noticeable difference. I'm on my second jar, so obviously I'd buy it again. Unfortunately the only way to buy this for me was QVC, with its outrageous shipping cost - but I found it on amazon for a good price

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. Well, they didn't quite do that, but I really think I look "finished" when I apply this. It's light, clean-feeling and makes a noticeable difference. I'm on my second jar, so obviously I'd buy it again. Unfortunately the only way to buy this for me was QVC, with its outrageous shipping cost

I found it online instead for a great deal

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG. I am absolutely in love with this powder. My friend bought it for me in the States and I've been using it everyday since. I wear this over everything- even on the days I can't be bothered to wear makeup I'll put on my moisturiser and this over the top (to control my shine of course!). The mineral veil is so sheer but it still manages to absorb shine and make my skin look and feel flawless. I love that this powder is relatively natural, as my skin is really sensitive and I don't like to use too many chemicals. This is a bit pricier than some other finishing powders but I've tried the cheaper ones and this is definitely the best of them all. I'm just about to finish my current box and I will definitely be buying this again. LOVE

Very good product! Does what it has to do, even better than my fix+ spray from Mac. Make up stays in place!