Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this stuff! It goes GREAT on top of liquid foundation and makes my face a LOT less oily throughout the day. It's soft and goes on very smoothly and doesn't cake at all.

This came with a starter kit a got as a gift, so I didn't have to pay for it =p. Ulta.com says it's $19 which is a bit much for me so I wouldn't buy this again unless I can't find another powder that works as well as this one

on 12/21/2010 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It is really easy to pack too much onto your brush causing a mess. I use the mineral veil to set my concealer under my eyes and it seems to work well. I don't think the price is worth the product though.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm super oily and find this a good powder for the summer. It helps to matte my foundation. I did not like the BE mineral foundation so I don't use it. Will not repurchase b/c I'm you can find cheaper powders that give the same results, imho.