Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

3.7

on 9/22/2017 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like this brand because it is suppose to be more natural and good for skin. I got the trial version in medium nor i did not like the finish nor the coverage. Thats too bad

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff just isn't for dry skin. My skin is "normal" but during winter verges more on the dry side. I used this a few times and it made me look SO DRY (I keep my face well-moisturized year-round). Skimming through the reviews I notice that people with dry skin generally seem to hate it, while people with oily skin generally seem to love it. That may be something to keep in mind if you're considering purchasing this product.

I got this as a Christmas gift so I didn't buy it and have no idea how much it costs. I'll probably give it away instead of using it up myself, and it's a given that I won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product overall. Staying power and mixibility is great. I don't love the color as much as I wish I did otherwise I would give a 5/5

I rely on this product everyday to keep me shine free and set my makeup! It surprisingly keeps my tzone matte all day with one application. I use this on top of my skinceuticals physical fusion and it works like a dream :) I have repurchased this 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so. One jar lasts about 4 -5 months.

Amazing

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Mineral Veil is an absolutely gorgeous translucent setting powder.

It keeps your makeup in place all day and smoothes out your skin for the perfect flawless look!

on 4/14/2014 9:22:00 AM

Been using Bare Mineral Veil for years!! I've tried the original, hydrating and SPF. They don't sell it in mya country so i have to stock them up evrytime go overseas. Pretty pricey but i'm happy with the product. It's talc en fragrance free, doesn't irritate skin or create blemishes. My doctor recommended for me years ago after i had a major breakout (first time in 30yrs of my life due to stress). I use it with brush, to give a very natural finished. Use them on top of my sunblock and voila, create a no shine layer but without the drying effect. I never use compact powder so this is definitely my HG. Bring it everywhere. Haven't found any better loose powder that can replace this so far.

on 2/19/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The locking lid containers from BE usually have bottoms that can be removed when almost empty. I think when the last foundation I had with a sifter container was just about empty, I was able to unscrew the bottom to access the remainder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is amazing but it's not the cheapest. A little does go a long long way. Feels silky and leaves skin looking radiant and glowy

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. Well, they didn't quite do that, but I really think I look "finished" when I apply this. It's light, clean-feeling and makes a noticeable difference. I'm on my second jar, so obviously I'd buy it again. Unfortunately the only way to buy this for me was QVC, with its outrageous shipping cost

I found it online instead for a great deal