Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

3.7

on 11/15/2001 5:15:00 PM

I love this loose powder for the face. It doesn't leave a pasty or chalky look and it really does help the bareminerals foundation to not look too shiny. It is great with other brands as well as a finishing powder or touchup powder.

on 1/14/2002 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had a small size of it and the only thing I would change about it is the packaging (it's hard to get the right amount with a face brush) but overall I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have very oily skin and it soaks up all of it and it doesn't cake and it makes my skin feel soft.

on 1/14/2002 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Packaging gets no points, but the powder more than makes up for it. I'm very oily and this drier textured powder makes my skin look phenomenal - matte (but not too matte) and even! Also, there is no added shimmer or shine like many other loose powders.

on 1/25/2002 8:31:00 PM

Kelly was kind enough to send me a sample of this shade for me to try. This is FABULOUS! Controls oil, looks very natural and feels great! I ordered this from QVC and I think it will replace forever my LM Loose Powder. Thanks Kelly!

:-)

on 2/6/2002 5:44:00 PM

If the foundation did what it was supposed to do you wouldn't need this last application. It does make your skin appear less shiney though.

on 2/12/2002 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've never been a loose powder person, but this stuff is so finely textured that I can barely qualify it as a powder. I use it just over my nose and forehead when I want a really polished look. So lovely.

on 2/14/2002 11:43:00 AM

I am completely changing my original review which was just average, more bad than good. Well, this has become a staple, I've realized that this keeps the oilies away the longest, I swear though, I have the oiliest skin in the whole friggin world!! But this really helps, looks totally natural & doesn't clog pores. I'm not crazy about carrying around loose powder in my purse for touch-ups, but it's worth it. I just carry around a cute retractable powder brush for it. Give this a try if you're looking for a loose powder & nothing else makes your face matte for very long.

on 3/9/2002 12:01:00 PM

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I honestly didn't see anything from this product. Especially knowing how hyped it has been lately. A translucent, colorless powder. It didn't make anymore difference than say, Cornsilk Translucent powder. Sorry ladies, I'm not impressed.

on 3/9/2002 6:22:00 PM

This makes my pores just seem to totally disappear! You can't tell you have powder on and is great for EVER skin tone. Perfect for touch ups. I have purchased this many times over.

on 3/22/2002 7:30:00 PM

I use the mineral veil over my BE #2 powder foundation and it doesn't even feel like I have either on. I only feel refreshed and glowing when I touch up. Wonderful powder!!!