Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

3.3

on 2/19/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The locking lid containers from BE usually have bottoms that can be removed when almost empty. I think when the last foundation I had with a sifter container was just about empty, I was able to unscrew the bottom to access the remainder.

on 9/4/2011 6:48:00 PM

To each his own. Personally, I detest Mineral Veil. It's like setting my foundation with sand. It's heavy, coarse, gritty, over-drying. Overall: awful.

And the mineral foundation is just as bad. Makes my face look like a walnut, which in spite of my age, is NOT. Shows every pore, every line, even the ones I don't yet have.

I love BE lip/eye prods and the blushes are not bad. But the mineral fdt. and the mineral veil are poison to me. They don't mattify my oily skin. They simply overdry it. Big difference.

on 5/24/2011 7:46:00 AM

I bought Mineral Veil solely to kill the shine on my face in the summertime when it is hot and humid. It does the trick but you have to be very sparing or you get a chalky look.

I really don't know if it is better or worse than most powders as I haven't bought any except this in about 20 years!