Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a nice clean scent. It doesn't last too long on me, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I use it when I run out of my other perfumes, it's a low maintenance scent that's fresh to me. I like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I guess this scent is okay. Its one of those "girly" smells. Some days i just hate it, and some days i like it. It does not last long and it smells like those FREESIA body sprays that you buy from kmart or walmart. i wouldnt buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Got to give Britney her propers on this... Curious is a sweet delight, and it is perfect on me during the warmer months. I find the prominent magnolia note irresistable, and what I like most about this scent is that it sticks to the skin without dissipating. Here's an example: today it is 103-degrees in my part of the world, and I was out and about shopping this morning. Any other scent would have disappeared within a few hours given the heat and perspiration. Not Curious, 9 hours later, the notes are lingering and sticking to my skin. Marvelous! Advertised Notes: Louisiana Magnolia, Golden Anjou Pear, Lotus Flower, Tuberose, Star Jasmine, Pink Cyclamen, Vanilla Infused Musk, Sandalwood, Blonde Woods
continued >>