Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This did not mesh well with my body chemistry. In the end, it smelled like urine on me mixed with florals. I only bought it because a friend of mine swore it smelled awesome. I guess it smelled awesome on her. No worries since it was cheap.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got this for Christmas 6 years ago and although I rarely use it, I love the smell and bottle design.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This smells absolutely amazing. Very floral and fantasyesque and flirty i'd say. The only downsider is the perfume does not last at all on my skin, max would probs be 1hr maybe 2hrs but that's it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I know that others may not like it but what people forget is that perfumes smell diffrent on diffrent people. I think that this a great smell for an even better price. My favorite perfume is Angel but it is 70 dollars a pop. You can find this perfume just about anywhere and never put a dent in you wallet. I do think this is a go for britney spears

Edit.
I had not worn this perfume in some time, then went back and used it and it just smelled to sickly sweet to me. oh well, I guess my taste have changed

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

at first i was a little ify about the scent not seeing wat the big deal was because i usualy go for fruity scents but i really like this. I actually got it as a gift with the shimmer stick.really nice

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

this smells sooooooooo good. i was actually surprised that it would smell like this. my mom got it as a gift and i had to refrain myself from using it up!!! i love it. its great.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Tacky bottle, tacky Britney, lovely scent.

I don't like Britney or JLo, but find myself loving their fragrances. I will never buy their music, but they've won me over with Curious and Glow. (Though I also find both bottle designs to be tacky. Like trailer-trash mixed with ghetto fab.)

It kind of makes me sick that I'm giving these two my money -- but my love of fragrance supersedes my dislike of lip-synching pop tarts.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I actually liked this one a lot. I tried on the tester at Claires and loved it. I hated J. Lo's Glow very much, loved Paris Hilton's signature scent, and this fits somewhere in the middle. It smells great.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like the smell but I'm a 41 yr. old women so its too 'youthful' for me. It's a soft powdery smell that is great for the summer. I like the bottle. I purchased but my daughters use it (they are 9&7). I likey....just not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow, I actually like this scent. I received a sample of curious with my sephora order and decided to test drive it today. I definitely detected magnolias, very nostalgic . The scent is a soft feminine floral. Staying power is okay. I'd definitely purchase this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances