Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 25-29

2.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

I'm not a Brittney fan, never have been. But I like this perfume. I like sweet perfumes however and it is a "younger smell" but I don't think its limited to younger girls/women. It's not my everyday must wear fav, like my Miss Cherie Dior but I like it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got Curious a few years ago as a gift and at first kind of liked it. For about 5 minutes. Then, this sudden wave of cheapness washed over me. This smells like the common, tacky, generic vanilla used in so many other tween celebrity fragrances. Is synthetic vanilla the only note these celebs are allowed to use or something? Curious is only slightly better than Fantasy, but that's not saying much. The bottle is sort of cute, something I might expect from Betsey Johnson. But the contents are utterly revolting. Also, had terrible staying power, which IMO, is a good thing.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas gift, and decided to keep it without knowing what the scent was like. The bottle is very pretty, and the scent is so-so. There is nothing special or distinctive about it in the slightest. The worst thing is the staying power, or the lack of it! I spritz about 10 times first thing in the morning, about 8am. By 11am I can barely smell it. By 1pm it's all over. I would never buy this myself, and am trying to use it up as quickly as possible as I don't like to waste things! The amount you need to put on to retain even a tiny bit of scent will mean that I will probably use up the bottle pretty fast!

Popular Fragrances