Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.0

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite perfume on earth. It's fresh, energising, mouthwatering, classy and so airy and light for summer. Wearing this feels like stepping into a garden full of fresh blossoming flowers after rain. However, at the same time the blonde woods featured makes you feel so cozy and like you're in a cabin in rural Louisiana in the summer time (I think that's where Britney got a lot of inspiration for Curious).

The magnolia in this perfume is incredible. It's the perfume that made me fall in love with them.

Lasting power is great and sillage is amazing. It's a staple perfume you need to have in your collection. I promise it won't disappoint.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me say this is a personal favorite. Curious is a great option for casual daily wear- it has a memorable, clean, enticing scent to it. For more serious events, or a night out I usually go for something heavier. But all in all, this is a fantabulous* perfume. Matter of fact, I own the body spray for now, and plan on buying the perfume.
Buying in the near future. <3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Here we are again....on the never ending quest for the perfect signature fragrance. Recently decided it was time to make the transition from sugary gourmet scents to something a little more clean and sophisticated. Knew that I wanted something to *compliment* the gardenia lotion I use on a daily basis so started my search from there. Narrowed it down to Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kim Kardashian's first fragrance, and this one. Daisy was delicious but a little out of my price range, K/K was entirely overwhelming...rarely do I get headaches in general, let alone a scent induced one but this hit a nerve somewhere. Wore it around the outlet mall long enough to realize this and was just about to leave, feeling slight defeat before remembering there was a THIRD one on my list to test.

Perfection. Beautiful, clean & sophisticated. Jasmine and the slightest hint of sweet pear to take the edge off. I think the fact that it's celeb endorsed has robbed if of the credit it truly deserves for its elegance and although many of us make personal associations with memories of "high school" or "tween years" from when we remember it's initial release, and most likely the peak of its popularity, its not necessarily the most appropriate age group to classify this fragrance in to. It's by far the most mature BS fragrance & frankly, I'm in love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought my 6th or 7th bottle of this today! I've been wearing it since it came out. I was a little skeptical about a celebrity fragrance but I liked the smell so much, I gave it a shot. Even though I have tons of perfume, including much higher end stuff than this, I love this and continue to repurchase this! I've received more compliments wearing this than any other perfume. I've been complimented by women from 8-80, literally! And I can't say I don't love the packaging. The bottle is so cute!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Curious is just beautiful. It's a radiant, feminine, classy fragrance that can be worn by women at any age. This is sure to be a timeless classic!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This review is actually taking place in the past. 2004-2006. I just never got around to reviewing this stuff.
LEts start with what I did like.
The bottle. I got the bottle with the atomizer because I thought that was awesome, and it was! It was romantic and classy and I loved using it like that. The perfume also smelled really pretty so I basically loved it.
And then time passed.
I got it as a valentine's gift, but by june something horrible happened.
The perfume rotted.
Let me tell you something about rotted perfume. It is disgusting. Absolutely horrendous.
The color turned from clear to yellow, and kind of resembled pee in a pretty blue bottle. I didn't notice until I had sprayed it on, however. Then I noticed the smell. It was like rotting flowers and what I imagine the stomach contents of a girl drink drunk would smell like. Needless to say, I ran to the shower.
I returned it to the store for a bottle of Baby Phat Goddess. the saleswoman looked disgusted by the return and handled it like it were a bomb.
Well, months later, I bought another one. I thought maybe it was just that one bottle. Nope, not even. I was very careful about putting the atomizer in place, having heard that the rotting could be caused by the air that got in the bottle when making the switch. This one rotted even faster. I returned it for a bottle of Vera Wang Princess. This time the saleswoman (a different one) didn't seem even remotely surprised. She took one look at the box I was holding, smiled, and asked me if I would like my money back or an exchange. I am very happy with my BPG and VWP.
Recently, someone gave me a tester of curious in the non atomizer bottle. It still smells fine, but its going a little off-color, so I don't EVER use it. In fact, I'll probably just toss it.
This is proof positive that pretty bottles aren't always good bottles.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

I'm not a Brittney fan, never have been. But I like this perfume. I like sweet perfumes however and it is a "younger smell" but I don't think its limited to younger girls/women. It's not my everyday must wear fav, like my Miss Cherie Dior but I like it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm into foodie scents like Flowerbomb and stuff, so it's weird that this one, I just find blah. It's okay, I guess. It doesn't smell special. I know all perfumes are not REALLY the juice of a million crushed flowers or mangoes, but this one smells too factory-made faux.
My mom has good taste I think, and she likes it, so it's not a total waste. :)

Popular Fragrances