Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 25-29

2.7

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

If this smells like a hooker, then maybe I've found a new profession! I really like how the magnolia mingles with the slight hints of vanilla. I think it's good all year round, just use a light hand in the warmer months. To me, it's a younger, flirtier J'adore.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

so i bought this in duty free when i coming home form barbados.i love the scent. i just wish it was more long wearing. the spray on the bottle is really annoying too...its an ok product...i wanna try the rest of the scents frm brit...

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing special about it, smells like a $ 5 cologne, although isn't so bad.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The only reason why i said i wouldn't repurchase is beacuse i don't rebuy perfumes.

i love this perfume. really love it =D
when i attached the atomiser, the spray is a lot more gentle than a normal spray, so i tend to spray it into my hair, and it smells great. everybody comments on how good my hair smells when i have it in =)

love it! pretty bottle too :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I tried it on at the store today and didn't exactly like it. I think it smells kind of cheap. It's not strong and I think it has some musk in it mixed with artificial flower scent. Maybe a teenager would like it but it lacks sophistication, in my opinion.

Popular Fragrances