Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.2

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Remember when they sold this at Wal-Mart? I'm not sure if they still do. It was cheap, I think I saw the bottle go for $10. I remember having a bottle, the smell was decent, but forgettable. It's affordable though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love the packaging of this product. I honestly don't love this out of all the Britney Spears' perfumes. I find it pleasant, but nothing I would run out to re-purchase.

I think it is also more appropriate for a younger demographic.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this scent more than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Imo, Curious is also a mix of sweet and floral scents but this fragrance is more grown up than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Although I like the scent of Curious, I would not repurchase because they staying power is not long.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

If this smells like a hooker, then maybe I've found a new profession! I really like how the magnolia mingles with the slight hints of vanilla. I think it's good all year round, just use a light hand in the warmer months. To me, it's a younger, flirtier J'adore.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

so i bought this in duty free when i coming home form barbados.i love the scent. i just wish it was more long wearing. the spray on the bottle is really annoying too...its an ok product...i wanna try the rest of the scents frm brit...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought this the day it came out and it smelled soo good well a few weeks later it went rancid and apperently they allhave cause ever time i have tried ot buy a bottle now it smells awful

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is just ok, nothing special. I think the scent would be good for a little girl. It's not that sophisticated. This sat on my dresser for a year and I only used it a few times then I threw it away. The bottle is just too cute though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing special about it, smells like a $ 5 cologne, although isn't so bad.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The only reason why i said i wouldn't repurchase is beacuse i don't rebuy perfumes.

i love this perfume. really love it =D
when i attached the atomiser, the spray is a lot more gentle than a normal spray, so i tend to spray it into my hair, and it smells great. everybody comments on how good my hair smells when i have it in =)

love it! pretty bottle too :)

Popular Fragrances