Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 25-29

3.5

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This perfume has been out for a long time yet I am still really liking it.

My mother and friend have it and I have a little spray when i'm round there! I saw it for 7.99 in my local B&M it included body souffle and shower gel. The perfume is 30ml. This is very affordable so I treated myself.

The fragrance is hard to describe - its sweet and slightly musky but also young and happy.

The bottle is very pretty and would be nice to display, although I keep mine in the drawer to keep sunlight off it.

Don't let Britney put you off!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this when it first came out, I was a teenage if I am not mistaken. (I think my age is wrong on here lol I'm 25). I wasn't a huge fan then, but I sprayed it today for the first time in years and really though "hm, not bad". It's kind of cheap and juvenile, but it doesn't smell bad. I don't need this in my life, but I might spray it once and a while.

I really really like this fragrance! It's sweet & yummy ^__^ Its my favourite bottle also, love it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i'm on my second bottle, i love this stuff!! it is not my usual type of perfume but it smells clean fresh and bright. i get many compliments on it and think it is professional.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff, It is my favorite perfume so far, to me it smells like...a floral breeze (if that makes sense, lol)...I love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

so i bought this in duty free when i coming home form barbados.i love the scent. i just wish it was more long wearing. the spray on the bottle is really annoying too...its an ok product...i wanna try the rest of the scents frm brit...

Popular Fragrances