Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This perfume is my baby! I am a die-hard Britney fan, and when this first came out in like 2004, my teenage self went nuts! I went out and bought this, and fell in love. This is so floral, so feminine, I love everything about it. I can remember walking through the school halls, and fellow classmates would stop me and ask what I was wearing. This smells very floral, with small woodsy notes. It is very romantic, very "date-night" perfume, my husband loves it! I feel so sexy when I wear this, it's almost too much to wear to work. I will repurchase this over & over & over again. As a matter of fact, I am probably on my 5th or 6th bottle since it came out in '04. Absolutely an all-time favorite!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Curious is a really cheerful girly perfume. Sweet and pretty, it starts out with a really nice pear note combined with magnolia and lotus flower. The pear seems to linger until the dry down. I get jasmine in the heart notes. The dry down is soft musk with maybe a touch of vanilla. This lasts about 8 hours on my skin with moderate sillage. Personally, I think this makes a great everyday scent. It's light enough that you won't overwhelm people, but it still smells special.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the reviews here, I actually really like this perfume. Yes it is sweet and more suited to younger individuals but I really like the scent. Packaging looks cute, it was really cheap too.

As a major Britney fan when I was a teen, I of course wanted to own her perfume so when curious came out I purchased it. I loved it then and 7 years later I still love it. It's not too strong and I have received a load of compliments on how nice it is. I got a bottle of it for Christmas and I hadn't worn it in so long that I had forgotten how nice it is. Will deffo use up the bottle I got and would recommend buying. If in the market for a Britney perfume I think it's the nicest, steer clear of Fantasy, that stuff is so sweet that it's sickening!

I am clearly not in the age demographic for Curious, however, I love it. It does not give off that "juvenile" scent vibe like some other celebrity scents do and actually some non-celebrity scents (Aquolina Pink Sugar - i'm lookin' at you !!!). It is a creamy, soft white floral w/ a hint of vanilla that dries down to a more musky floral. It is a clean, cozy fragrance that makes you feel good. I also think it is appropriate for any occasion, season or time of day. It is soft but has staying power and has a decent sillage (the kind you want to have when people are within close range, NOT the kind that drives people screaming from an elevator. You can get this on sale at drug stores. You can get this at discount stores like TJ Maxx....so it's very cost effective. I like that she still does the gift sets w/ special little lip glosses or trinkets (because it's no longer carried at Macy's you don't get the REALLY fabulous gifts, but at least there's still cute girlie trinkets to be had). The bottle is fabulous..... I think any age can wear this and wear it well. Don't be prejudiced because you don't like Britney or you think it's "too young" .... bust outta your shell and try it :) I think you'll be glad that you did.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for a few years now, its a nice fresh/clean (out of the shower) kind of scent. Great for the spring and summer time but for the winter its not as powerful and strong as i would like it to be.

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

Popular Fragrances