Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When this product was new I absolutely loved it. I hadn't really come across many perfumes that I particularly fancied at my age (This being said, this is nice and I do think it's worth the money, but there are several more that are far more amazing than this). But for the affordable price for a nice, lingering fragrance I would recommend you to purchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

I just bought my 2nd small bottle of Curious. It's nothing like the scents I've been wearing lately, which tend toward the dark and exotic. But I got a bottle of this on sale after Christmas several years ago, and I really liked it. This is a fresh, sparkling, feminine (not necessarily girly) scent in a gorgeous bottle. When I wear it, I smell like the Goddess of Spring. I used it up, and ever since then, I've wanted some more. It's just something I seem to need in my arsenal.
So now I have my Curious fix. I'm wearing it today, and I smell so pretty!
I could always be wrong, but I have the feeling this fragrance launched by a teen pop diva is a classic. And hopefully, when Britney is a distant memory, this scent will still be going strong!

I bought it years ago but have never really took a liking onto it so I just left it on the shelf until I recently took it back out and used it. Well, I have to say it has changed so much. The smell doesn't offend me anymore and it lasts longer too, I go to work at 430pm and at 12am I can still smell it. And it's not very sweet either, more like a warm fuzzy kind of smell that reminds me of my mum. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Cute bottle, but that's about it. It's a really average perfume. I don't hate it, I don't love it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to wear it. It's just not my thing.

If this perfume was by Versace, Gucci, Dior or Armani I would bet my life savings it would be a LOT more popular with an older crowd.
I've been wearing this perfume since it came out in 2004 and despite having a shelf full of perfumes by all of the above this aloways falls back into my day to day perfume. Boyfriends from years ago still say if they ever smell it on someone it'll remind them of me. It's very unique, there's no other perfume that smells even similar to this.
It's light and fruity with vanilla musky undertones, it smells of happiness :) It smells original, fun, fresh, clean, spontanious, active but not sporty. If you could smell the sound of someone laughing a carefree happy beautiful laugh, this would be the smell.
Don't be put off by the name, the bottle (which I happen to love) or the idea that it's very sweet. This is something unlike all others and since having my baby I have tried time and time again to get something more mature but this always comes back to me.
If I could rename it, I would call it Freespirit.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this perfume. The perfume itself never irritates my skin or sensitive nose, which really surprised me. I honestly thought this perfume would smell cheap (even though I LOVE Britney Spears) and make me a sneezing mess. I'm wretched at describing scents, but to me it smells fresh, yet musky at the same time. It captures the clean and slightly sweet scent of flowers (magnolia?) and the classic warmth of musk (vanilla?). The bottle is gorgeous (and functional), too.

Popular Fragrances