Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29

3.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love, love, love this perfume! Not sickeningly sweet, just clean, sexy, and floral. This lasts a good 6 hours on me. I will be stocking up on the gift sets for the holidays. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.

Overall, it is a nice perfume. The scent is floral which ,admittedly, I am not usually a fan of. I bought it without sampling at the 19.99 bargain wall at Shoppers Drugmart. I liked Fantasy, so I decided to give this one a try. I used it for a couple days before I reviewed it to give it a fair try. This perfume has staying power, it lasted all day when I sprayed it and after 30 minutes or so the scent became lovely. I don't know if I would buy again, but I will put it in rotation until it is gone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It smells ok but I liked it a lot better the first time I used it. It smells kind of like rain I don't know how else to explain it but it's a little masculine and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

I love love love this fun fragrance. I remember seeing how popular this was amongst Glamour readers which made me curious (ha), so I put some on my arm in the store and kept sniffing it all day-- I totally fell in love. It really smells nice on my skin. It IS very sweet and very strong but I like it that way. A bonus is that the bottle is really pretty and feels very substantial.

I own a bottle of the sample of this perfume. Light and floral, I think this is more of a scent for teenagers. While it smells nice and florally, I think it smell a lot like cotton candy or dress up cologne that I used to wear as a little girl, something I have grown out of. It smell somewhat naive and sweet, not entirely bad, just not the image I want to portray.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I know that others may not like it but what people forget is that perfumes smell diffrent on diffrent people. I think that this a great smell for an even better price. My favorite perfume is Angel but it is 70 dollars a pop. You can find this perfume just about anywhere and never put a dent in you wallet. I do think this is a go for britney spears

Edit.
I had not worn this perfume in some time, then went back and used it and it just smelled to sickly sweet to me. oh well, I guess my taste have changed

I sprayed this on myself at Ulta for the first time in years this afternoon. Now I remember why I didn't buy it when it first came out! It's way too strong to my nose. On me, it's a super-strong floral combined with the scent of (dare I say it?) cat pee!

Popular Fragrances