Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29

2.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I got this perfume on sale,and I wanted to like this perfume,but after a pretty decent flowery opening,the sickening sweet bubblegum scent starts kicking in,and lingers untill I get sick!It's extremly sweet,but not as heavy and strong as Fantasy.I think only young girls and bubblegum loving ladies will like this scent.After using it twice,I decided to give it away

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

If this smells like a hooker, then maybe I've found a new profession! I really like how the magnolia mingles with the slight hints of vanilla. I think it's good all year round, just use a light hand in the warmer months. To me, it's a younger, flirtier J'adore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really thought the fragrance smelled nice, for a celebrity scent. However it only lasts about 10 minutes on me! So it gets one lippie!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells cheap. Kind of like one of Dove's fragrances.

I received a large bottle of this as a gift. I had asked for it, after trying out some samples. I really liked it in the beginning, finding it very soft and light, which is nice for daily use. I LOVE the packaging, with the adorable atomizer. I am a total girly girl, and I remember my mum having a bottle of perfume with one of those pump atomizers. I used to play "pretend" with it all the time. Ahhh good memories.
Well, unfortunately, the one I received did not work very well, and tended to leak everytime I used it. I ended up returning it because I was making a mess, and I was quite sad. I guess I wasn't as in love with it as I had originally thought, because I didn't go with my original plan and exchange it for another bottle - I ended up with a gift card. I forgot about it after awhile, until I came across another sample and tried it again. I can take it or leave it. It's pretty and soft, but is lacking in longevity. Elizabeth Arden makes good fragrances, therefore I did not find it to be "cheap" as others have said. Just lacking in originality.

EDIT. After wearing a few more times, I started to find it gave me a headache, so I've removed a lippy for that, and also will NOT purchase again.

Final Verdict: Bummer about the gorgeous atomizer leaking, as I would've held onto this for awhile, but I doubt that I would've finished the bottle. I may try this one again, but with a small bottle just to have around as a quick day spray. As I'm sniffing my arm, it is drying down nice and soft.
Recommend: Only for someone who wants a very soft pretty floral, without too much punch. A good summer scent

Contrary to popular belief, I think this scent can span across different generation, rather than just the teen scene it is marketed to. Although, when I was a teen, I wore Jovan White Musk and this is somewhat reminiscent of that for me (except I like Curious much more). It has a definite addictive affect, and I find myself deeply inhaling wafts of it through out the day when I wear this. It just makes me happy! I tend to like woodsy florals, and I would say this one fits the bill. It does not smell cloying or powdery on me like some others have described. Upon first spray it is a little too strong, and I thought it would smell "cheap," but it leaves the most delicate and intoxicating mix of white spring flowers and buttery vanillas with a hint of sexy musk. I don't pick up much on the fruit notes, which is okay because I tend not to care for them. I am actually very picky when it comes to fragrance and tire of scents quickly, but I am on my second bottle of this!

The only downside is when I get compliments and inquiries about this I can not bring myself to utter Brittany's name, so I just say "it's by Elizabeth Arden" (holds head down in shame). My best friend liked it so much on me that she bought a bottle of her own. As far as lasting power, I find that it holds quite well (about 8 hrs). It is very daytime appropriate and smell great on summer nights.

I love this, it is really light & fresh on me, too bad it does not last well. I find the bottle adorable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Somehow I always find myself attracted to the younger teen scents, haha, but I think this one is great!! It's very feminine and flowery, without being heavy. I think it has decent staying power for what it is. I'm almost out of my first bottle, but I won't repurchase. Too many other scents out there to try and this definitely isn't an HG or signature scent for me!

I liked this for a second, and even got a complement from my hubby on it, but I can't seem to get past the "hairspray" note. Maybe it's just my chemestry, but it ends up smelling alot like my mom's white rain hairspray from the 80s. Good thing I just bought the mini.

Popular Fragrances