Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top notes: magnolia, lotus flower, pear
Heart: orchid, crème brulee, vanilla, Tonka bean, magnolia, lotus flower
Base notes: sandalwood and blonde woods, musk

I had to look all over the place to find these notes, because apparently Elizabeth Arden added the lotus, vanilla and magnolia.

Which is fine by me, because dang, does this smell good. I don't know if it's the mixture of pear and magnolia, but there's something special about it. When I sniff the bottle and close my eyes, it's as if I'm transported to a warm spring or early summer day, while traipsing through a gorgeous country garden that's nestled in the woods. It feels like greatness is just around the corner, like life is special and so are you.

You know that feeling you get when the weather starts to change into fall, when the first cool breeze blows your way, and something special stirs inside of you? It's almost a feeling of hope, like something phenomenal is waiting to happen. That's this perfume, only spring/summer for me. Strange, but true.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Cute bottle, but that's about it. It's a really average perfume. I don't hate it, I don't love it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to wear it. It's just not my thing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This and hilary duff with love and sjp covet are the 3 first celeb fragrances I've ever smelled and I actually like curious a lot its soft n lightly sweet and I can smell the magnolia my fave part. It does last like any other fragrance but its lighter. Idk if they even sell the 3.3oz atomizers anymore they are all regular sprays now so if yours is yellow its ooooollllldddd! I don't see any reason to complain about a fragrance turning color if you want it fresh order from EA website and don't buy discount simple as that overall I like curious and will continue to purchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

There is a certain stigma with celebrity perfumes, especially with those targeted towards a younger audience, that prompts people to turn away from them. This was a popular perfume back in the day, and consequently is instantly recognizable by many girls. Curious was the first perfume I bought ever, when I was in high school, and I have repurchased a larger size since then. The fragrance is not juvenile in any sense. It is very floral, and had it been released by a major designer house, it would be tagged as sophisticated and demure.Many of my friends have called it "surprisingly good", and many guys have repeatedly informed me that my perfume smelled really good when I was wearing this scent.

The scent's description is accurate. It's a light floral that dries down to be subtle, and I like the hints of magnolia and tuberose. Staying power is decent, and even if it fades down, you can still kind of notice it. I usually use 2 sprays total each time, but it is not overwhelming to use more sprays as the perfume itself is not too strong.

Perfume reviews are subjective, but this is a good, inexpensive fragrance, and an enjoyable everyday scent. Definitely don't let the marketing deter you from trying it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. It smells sweet like vanilla and the bottle is super pretty.

i got this as a christmas present from my stepmom. it smells decent but nothing to special. i prefer the fantasy one over this. but the packaging is ok. i like the poofy thing you spray the perfume out of. its not really worth buying again.

Popular Fragrances