Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This did not mesh well with my body chemistry. In the end, it smelled like urine on me mixed with florals. I only bought it because a friend of mine swore it smelled awesome. I guess it smelled awesome on her. No worries since it was cheap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my faves. Probably due to its musky quality. I was very surprised that I liked something promoted by a pop princess, but what can I say I'm A Believer!!

You can find it just about anywhere, love the throwback perfume bottle and it is reasonably priced...give it a try!!!

Con: its strong, a little goes a long way.

LOVE THE DRY DOWN!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow, I actually like this scent. I received a sample of curious with my sephora order and decided to test drive it today. I definitely detected magnolias, very nostalgic . The scent is a soft feminine floral. Staying power is okay. I'd definitely purchase this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances