Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.6

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite perfume on earth. It's fresh, energising, mouthwatering, classy and so airy and light for summer. Wearing this feels like stepping into a garden full of fresh blossoming flowers after rain. However, at the same time the blonde woods featured makes you feel so cozy and like you're in a cabin in rural Louisiana in the summer time (I think that's where Britney got a lot of inspiration for Curious).

The magnolia in this perfume is incredible. It's the perfume that made me fall in love with them.

Lasting power is great and sillage is amazing. It's a staple perfume you need to have in your collection. I promise it won't disappoint.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I would catch a whiff of this fragrance not knowing what it was. Everytime I asked what it was, people would tell me it was some Estee Lauder fragrance...or they couldn't remember. I guess they were embarrassed to say it was Britney Spears Curious. I bought this after Christmas in a gift set that was marked down not realizing THIS WAS THE SCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fragrance smells clean, light, summery, and young - perfect for every day. Not sure I would wear it for a night on the town, but this is my GoTo scent!!!!! I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Remember when they sold this at Wal-Mart? I'm not sure if they still do. It was cheap, I think I saw the bottle go for $10. I remember having a bottle, the smell was decent, but forgettable. It's affordable though.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Here we are again....on the never ending quest for the perfect signature fragrance. Recently decided it was time to make the transition from sugary gourmet scents to something a little more clean and sophisticated. Knew that I wanted something to *compliment* the gardenia lotion I use on a daily basis so started my search from there. Narrowed it down to Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kim Kardashian's first fragrance, and this one. Daisy was delicious but a little out of my price range, K/K was entirely overwhelming...rarely do I get headaches in general, let alone a scent induced one but this hit a nerve somewhere. Wore it around the outlet mall long enough to realize this and was just about to leave, feeling slight defeat before remembering there was a THIRD one on my list to test.

Perfection. Beautiful, clean & sophisticated. Jasmine and the slightest hint of sweet pear to take the edge off. I think the fact that it's celeb endorsed has robbed if of the credit it truly deserves for its elegance and although many of us make personal associations with memories of "high school" or "tween years" from when we remember it's initial release, and most likely the peak of its popularity, its not necessarily the most appropriate age group to classify this fragrance in to. It's by far the most mature BS fragrance & frankly, I'm in love.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this when it first came out, I was a teenage if I am not mistaken. (I think my age is wrong on here lol I'm 25). I wasn't a huge fan then, but I sprayed it today for the first time in years and really though "hm, not bad". It's kind of cheap and juvenile, but it doesn't smell bad. I don't need this in my life, but I might spray it once and a while.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Curious is just beautiful. It's a radiant, feminine, classy fragrance that can be worn by women at any age. This is sure to be a timeless classic!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What was I thinking. Cloying and horribly sweet. Overpowering. Yuck! What do I do with the rest of the bottle?

Popular Fragrances