Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this perfume a lot more than I thought I would. I am a fan of Britney Spears' perfume range, I am more drawn to the sweeter scents of her Fantasy line, that is why I was suprised to like Curious so much. The main notes of Curious are Magnolia and Pear, and they go together very well. It is a floral scent, fresher than I was expecting, with a touch of sweetness from the pear which compliments the white floral very well. It smells like a flower patch in spring. It dries down to a somewhat vanilla floral, but not a gourmand vanilla, more of a chic, French vanilla scent. The floral scent is maintained. The scent has good staying power, it lasts on me for around 5-6 hours. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this perfume, from both women and men, so it appears to be universally appeal and inoffensive. The bottle is beautiful, made of blue glass, so it looks beautiful sitting out on your vanity. This is a lovely Britney perfume, more age-appropriate for mature/professional women than the Fantasy range. This scent is perfect for a chic and classy young woman in the city. It is a gorgeous scent and I am very glad that I branched out and tried it. I highly recommend it.

Top Notes: Magnolia, Pear, Lotus.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Cyclamen, Jasmine.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, White Woods, Vanilla.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love, love, love this perfume! Not sickeningly sweet, just clean, sexy, and floral. This lasts a good 6 hours on me. I will be stocking up on the gift sets for the holidays. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Curious is a really cheerful girly perfume. Sweet and pretty, it starts out with a really nice pear note combined with magnolia and lotus flower. The pear seems to linger until the dry down. I get jasmine in the heart notes. The dry down is soft musk with maybe a touch of vanilla. This lasts about 8 hours on my skin with moderate sillage. Personally, I think this makes a great everyday scent. It's light enough that you won't overwhelm people, but it still smells special.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

This was the first item I ever bought off the internet from Kaufmann's in 2001. It's a nice spring/summer scent still, and it was pretty much the only fragrance I wore from 2001 to 2003. It never smelled weird on me, even after 12+ hours, and I got compliments on it constantly. It also doesn't attract bees, which is a major plus for a spring/summer fragrance! I did have problems with my atomizer not working after the second year, so the packaging was an issue for me. I buy lots of samples from eBay now since I don't wear it all that much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A fun scent!! I am not in the target range demographic neither, but this is fruity & clean. I don't really like her or her music but this & Fantasy are super good perfumes!! They do seem a bit overpriced however which keeps me from purchasing this (& other celebutard perfumes) on a regular basis when I can get 7 for $35 at VS!! :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the reviews here, I actually really like this perfume. Yes it is sweet and more suited to younger individuals but I really like the scent. Packaging looks cute, it was really cheap too.

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for a few years now, its a nice fresh/clean (out of the shower) kind of scent. Great for the spring and summer time but for the winter its not as powerful and strong as i would like it to be.

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

Popular Fragrances