Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29

3.6

I bought a bottle of this years ago after trying it on at a dept store...when I got home I kept smelling my wrist...I really liked it and I didn't expect much from this scent. I went back the next day and bought a bottle...I always get compliments when I wear it...it's not overpowering at all. It's a fresh scent but has a bit of sweetness to it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I know that others may not like it but what people forget is that perfumes smell diffrent on diffrent people. I think that this a great smell for an even better price. My favorite perfume is Angel but it is 70 dollars a pop. You can find this perfume just about anywhere and never put a dent in you wallet. I do think this is a go for britney spears

Edit.
I had not worn this perfume in some time, then went back and used it and it just smelled to sickly sweet to me. oh well, I guess my taste have changed

I sprayed this on myself at Ulta for the first time in years this afternoon. Now I remember why I didn't buy it when it first came out! It's way too strong to my nose. On me, it's a super-strong floral combined with the scent of (dare I say it?) cat pee!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

If this smells like a hooker, then maybe I've found a new profession! I really like how the magnolia mingles with the slight hints of vanilla. I think it's good all year round, just use a light hand in the warmer months. To me, it's a younger, flirtier J'adore.

I love it...it's a fab winter fragrance & men Loooove it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't mind this at all, just couldn't help myself. It is long lasting on me too, which is great. I wouldn't wear it to work, maybe a little too strong & sexy, but for going out, it's terrific, makes me feel beautiful. I can still smell it on me when i come home, yet it isn't overpowering like Angel (and i like Angel too, just a little too strong). And i just love the bottle. I have a feeling though, that this will date easily.
EDIT: Got sick of this pretty quickly -- gave it away to a friend.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I had 2 samples of this. When I first sprayed it, I thought it smelled familiar. Then it hit me, remember Night Rhythms by Prince Matchabelli? This is it, reincarnated! Since I used to wear it in high school, I like this fragrance. I can see how others might not though. I think someone young would like this.

Popular Fragrances