Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29

3.2

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love, love, love this perfume! Not sickeningly sweet, just clean, sexy, and floral. This lasts a good 6 hours on me. I will be stocking up on the gift sets for the holidays. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff, It is my favorite perfume so far, to me it smells like...a floral breeze (if that makes sense, lol)...I love it!

I bought a bottle of this years ago after trying it on at a dept store...when I got home I kept smelling my wrist...I really liked it and I didn't expect much from this scent. I went back the next day and bought a bottle...I always get compliments when I wear it...it's not overpowering at all. It's a fresh scent but has a bit of sweetness to it.

I sprayed this on myself at Ulta for the first time in years this afternoon. Now I remember why I didn't buy it when it first came out! It's way too strong to my nose. On me, it's a super-strong floral combined with the scent of (dare I say it?) cat pee!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I got this perfume on sale,and I wanted to like this perfume,but after a pretty decent flowery opening,the sickening sweet bubblegum scent starts kicking in,and lingers untill I get sick!It's extremly sweet,but not as heavy and strong as Fantasy.I think only young girls and bubblegum loving ladies will like this scent.After using it twice,I decided to give it away

I love it...it's a fab winter fragrance & men Loooove it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This has sentimental value to me and it's the one perfume I've gotten the most compliments on from all ages. I wouldnt even try to describe smells because they are very indivdual but I personally love this one!

Popular Fragrances