Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Curious is a really cheerful girly perfume. Sweet and pretty, it starts out with a really nice pear note combined with magnolia and lotus flower. The pear seems to linger until the dry down. I get jasmine in the heart notes. The dry down is soft musk with maybe a touch of vanilla. This lasts about 8 hours on my skin with moderate sillage. Personally, I think this makes a great everyday scent. It's light enough that you won't overwhelm people, but it still smells special.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This did not mesh well with my body chemistry. In the end, it smelled like urine on me mixed with florals. I only bought it because a friend of mine swore it smelled awesome. I guess it smelled awesome on her. No worries since it was cheap.

I am clearly not in the age demographic for Curious, however, I love it. It does not give off that "juvenile" scent vibe like some other celebrity scents do and actually some non-celebrity scents (Aquolina Pink Sugar - i'm lookin' at you !!!). It is a creamy, soft white floral w/ a hint of vanilla that dries down to a more musky floral. It is a clean, cozy fragrance that makes you feel good. I also think it is appropriate for any occasion, season or time of day. It is soft but has staying power and has a decent sillage (the kind you want to have when people are within close range, NOT the kind that drives people screaming from an elevator. You can get this on sale at drug stores. You can get this at discount stores like TJ Maxx....so it's very cost effective. I like that she still does the gift sets w/ special little lip glosses or trinkets (because it's no longer carried at Macy's you don't get the REALLY fabulous gifts, but at least there's still cute girlie trinkets to be had). The bottle is fabulous..... I think any age can wear this and wear it well. Don't be prejudiced because you don't like Britney or you think it's "too young" .... bust outta your shell and try it :) I think you'll be glad that you did.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This perfume has been out for a long time yet I am still really liking it.

My mother and friend have it and I have a little spray when i'm round there! I saw it for 7.99 in my local B&M it included body souffle and shower gel. The perfume is 30ml. This is very affordable so I treated myself.

The fragrance is hard to describe - its sweet and slightly musky but also young and happy.

The bottle is very pretty and would be nice to display, although I keep mine in the drawer to keep sunlight off it.

Don't let Britney put you off!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised the reviews are so mixed. I for one, love this perfume. I hate the floral perfumes that are sooo floral it's old-grandma perfume & I hate the really musky ones that make you seem masculine & I hate the baby powder ones. It's just ugh. This is perfect though. It's like a mix of rain and a little garden. My boyfriend loves it also, I wear it a lot on dates or around the house when I want to feel pretty that day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is extremely floral and smells of artificial jasmine and a slight lily to me. I use this as a room spray when I feel like I could use a little refreshing scent. I don't like to wear it on myself because I find it clashes with my personality. I'm into gourmand and warm scents, which goes with my bubbly and extroverted personality.This perfume feels like a generic scent that any teenager would wear and the idea of it turned me off. I do like the smell, but I'd never be able to wear it.

I Love my Curious i got it 2 years ago and havent finished it and have the mideum bottle, it smells soooo good :) and i love the packaging

I don't broadcast that I use this but I really do like it. It is a nice, sexy scent. I switch around a bit but always use this off and on. It is very sensual and nice, a great pick-me-up to get out of a rut.

Popular Fragrances