Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A fun scent!! I am not in the target range demographic neither, but this is fruity & clean. I don't really like her or her music but this & Fantasy are super good perfumes!! They do seem a bit overpriced however which keeps me from purchasing this (& other celebutard perfumes) on a regular basis when I can get 7 for $35 at VS!! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

so i bought this in duty free when i coming home form barbados.i love the scent. i just wish it was more long wearing. the spray on the bottle is really annoying too...its an ok product...i wanna try the rest of the scents frm brit...

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Curious is a pretty little bland floral. The bottle is adorable, but not the most functional thing ever. For some reason the magnolia smells a bit like hairspray to me (tuberose also smells like hairspray to my nose) so I wouldn't wear this... but it's a nice choice for a young girl, and it isn't overly sweet.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got Curious a few years ago as a gift and at first kind of liked it. For about 5 minutes. Then, this sudden wave of cheapness washed over me. This smells like the common, tacky, generic vanilla used in so many other tween celebrity fragrances. Is synthetic vanilla the only note these celebs are allowed to use or something? Curious is only slightly better than Fantasy, but that's not saying much. The bottle is sort of cute, something I might expect from Betsey Johnson. But the contents are utterly revolting. Also, had terrible staying power, which IMO, is a good thing.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hmmm.... If a cheap hooker walked into a floral shop and seduced the owner and got seriouly wasted on vodka, this is what her perfume would smell like. No wonder it's by Britney Spears.Cheap smelling, headache enducing, and very common, this perfume is nothing special at all. I'm in a middle school, and lots of girls are just starting to get into perfumes. Since this one is so inexpensive( you can buy them in these little tiny spritz vials for 99 cents at a drugstore) lots of girls wear it. And not just a little, a lot. So many girls wear it, I can actually identify it when someone wears it, and I don't even own it. Be cautious. Girls who wear this baby prostitute perfume usually look like one, short skirt and heavily lined eyes. Soooooo, I would reccomend you stay clear of this perfume. It just smells like a fruity, floral mess. Oh yes, people may ask what you have on, but it's just so they can make sure to never, ever buy it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I asked my Mum to buy this for me through Duty Free because I was rather fond of the scent. Well, she bought me the biggest possible bottle, and after using it on and off, with my friends using it whenever they were over, I'm barely down by a centimeter!

Anyways, the bottle is beautiful. I really like it, and the 'vintage' type pump/spray is really convenient. The smell is different and nice, not too 'young' yet not rather sophisticated either. It's a nice everyday smell, I believe. The staying power is really quite god, as I can still smell it after a few hours.

It's not one of my HG's, but I still use it on occasion and am proud to display the bottle. I would reccomend this to those who want a light, fun, day scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was suprised with the other reviews. I actually found that this lasts a very very long time on me. I usually spray it on my chest, in my hair, and on my wrists -so 3 sprays total. One time applied it in the morning, went swimming in the afternoon, and I could still smell it on my wrists after swimming. I love the scent, its very light and springy scented!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love sweet perfumes, so I obviously love this one!! smells really good, doesn't stay too long

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like the smell but it fades away too quickly.

Popular Fragrances