Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 25-29

2.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

This was the first item I ever bought off the internet from Kaufmann's in 2001. It's a nice spring/summer scent still, and it was pretty much the only fragrance I wore from 2001 to 2003. It never smelled weird on me, even after 12+ hours, and I got compliments on it constantly. It also doesn't attract bees, which is a major plus for a spring/summer fragrance! I did have problems with my atomizer not working after the second year, so the packaging was an issue for me. I buy lots of samples from eBay now since I don't wear it all that much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been looking for a daytime perfume I could wear to the office and in warm weather. I bought the big bottle unsniffed on a whim, which almost always results in my being stuck with a bottle of something that smells like death. Fortunately, this is nice! The top note is given as magnolia, but it reminds me of the Calgon Tahitian Orchid body spray. The middle notes are a little too sharp and synthetic smelling, but the musk drydown is pleasantly light and clean, and I can still smell it after a few hours. It doesn't smell very expensive, but it is certainly nice and inoffensive and I'll use the bottle. However, I would recommend buying the smaller bottle and skip the atomizer-- mine barely works, and other reviewers have mentioned that it seems to make the perfume turn bad faster than is usual.
~Edit~ I ended up giving this one away, I couldn't handle the synthetic, clean musk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing special about it, smells like a $ 5 cologne, although isn't so bad.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really thought the fragrance smelled nice, for a celebrity scent. However it only lasts about 10 minutes on me! So it gets one lippie!

I like this smell. It's not my regular scent, but I do appreciate it when I smell it on others. Smells clean, slightly floral. It's a bit of a younger perfume. It smells nice, but I couldn't wear it ever day.

I sampled this fragrance at a perfume counter because there's no way I'd plunk down my money to go into Britney Spears' wallet. And I was amazed at how pleasant it smelled. (I'm a sucker for magnolia.)

....Magnolia blossom at Bath & Body Works works just as good, though, if I don't feel like giving B. Spears my money.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Somehow I always find myself attracted to the younger teen scents, haha, but I think this one is great!! It's very feminine and flowery, without being heavy. I think it has decent staying power for what it is. I'm almost out of my first bottle, but I won't repurchase. Too many other scents out there to try and this definitely isn't an HG or signature scent for me!

I had the same problem as the the person before me. Actually I didn't know Elizabeth Arden came out with this fragrance. I got this as a gift and I find the scent way too strong, the bottle is has just gone totally useless so I can't even spray the thing, I might just get rid of it.

Popular Fragrances