Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

This was the first item I ever bought off the internet from Kaufmann's in 2001. It's a nice spring/summer scent still, and it was pretty much the only fragrance I wore from 2001 to 2003. It never smelled weird on me, even after 12+ hours, and I got compliments on it constantly. It also doesn't attract bees, which is a major plus for a spring/summer fragrance! I did have problems with my atomizer not working after the second year, so the packaging was an issue for me. I buy lots of samples from eBay now since I don't wear it all that much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. It smells sweet like vanilla and the bottle is super pretty.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this perfume. I first bought it when I was 18 and I'm now 24 and still love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought my 6th or 7th bottle of this today! I've been wearing it since it came out. I was a little skeptical about a celebrity fragrance but I liked the smell so much, I gave it a shot. Even though I have tons of perfume, including much higher end stuff than this, I love this and continue to repurchase this! I've received more compliments wearing this than any other perfume. I've been complimented by women from 8-80, literally! And I can't say I don't love the packaging. The bottle is so cute!

I was given this as a present. I quite liked the smell and it will always remind me of the times spent with the friends who gave it as a present to me. I only give it 3 because i was not mad about liking it. However it was nice to have. Very young smell

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

An absolute favorite of mine.

Adorable bottle, and the scent is just so me - it's my absolute signature since 15.

Very feminine, mysterious and sexy. I wouldn't describe this as sweet or innocent because it's very fresh and floral.

I used to really like this when I was 11. I got it as a gift and have yet to finish it. I'm over it. Its not bad I just grew out of it. It lasts for a while. I must admit I do not get complements on this. Its slightly musky but theres some brightness to it. The packaging is really cute like most britney fragrances.

Popular Fragrances