Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29

3.2

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

Overall, it is a nice perfume. The scent is floral which ,admittedly, I am not usually a fan of. I bought it without sampling at the 19.99 bargain wall at Shoppers Drugmart. I liked Fantasy, so I decided to give this one a try. I used it for a couple days before I reviewed it to give it a fair try. This perfume has staying power, it lasted all day when I sprayed it and after 30 minutes or so the scent became lovely. I don't know if I would buy again, but I will put it in rotation until it is gone.

I really really like this fragrance! It's sweet & yummy ^__^ Its my favourite bottle also, love it!

I love love love this fun fragrance. I remember seeing how popular this was amongst Glamour readers which made me curious (ha), so I put some on my arm in the store and kept sniffing it all day-- I totally fell in love. It really smells nice on my skin. It IS very sweet and very strong but I like it that way. A bonus is that the bottle is really pretty and feels very substantial.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff, It is my favorite perfume so far, to me it smells like...a floral breeze (if that makes sense, lol)...I love it!

I bought a bottle of this years ago after trying it on at a dept store...when I got home I kept smelling my wrist...I really liked it and I didn't expect much from this scent. I went back the next day and bought a bottle...I always get compliments when I wear it...it's not overpowering at all. It's a fresh scent but has a bit of sweetness to it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I know that others may not like it but what people forget is that perfumes smell diffrent on diffrent people. I think that this a great smell for an even better price. My favorite perfume is Angel but it is 70 dollars a pop. You can find this perfume just about anywhere and never put a dent in you wallet. I do think this is a go for britney spears

Edit.
I had not worn this perfume in some time, then went back and used it and it just smelled to sickly sweet to me. oh well, I guess my taste have changed

I sprayed this on myself at Ulta for the first time in years this afternoon. Now I remember why I didn't buy it when it first came out! It's way too strong to my nose. On me, it's a super-strong floral combined with the scent of (dare I say it?) cat pee!

I'm not a Brittney fan, never have been. But I like this perfume. I like sweet perfumes however and it is a "younger smell" but I don't think its limited to younger girls/women. It's not my everyday must wear fav, like my Miss Cherie Dior but I like it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I got this perfume on sale,and I wanted to like this perfume,but after a pretty decent flowery opening,the sickening sweet bubblegum scent starts kicking in,and lingers untill I get sick!It's extremly sweet,but not as heavy and strong as Fantasy.I think only young girls and bubblegum loving ladies will like this scent.After using it twice,I decided to give it away

Popular Fragrances