Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.4

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the reviews here, I actually really like this perfume. Yes it is sweet and more suited to younger individuals but I really like the scent. Packaging looks cute, it was really cheap too.

As a major Britney fan when I was a teen, I of course wanted to own her perfume so when curious came out I purchased it. I loved it then and 7 years later I still love it. It's not too strong and I have received a load of compliments on how nice it is. I got a bottle of it for Christmas and I hadn't worn it in so long that I had forgotten how nice it is. Will deffo use up the bottle I got and would recommend buying. If in the market for a Britney perfume I think it's the nicest, steer clear of Fantasy, that stuff is so sweet that it's sickening!

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

I would buy the smaller bottle of this because for some reason the large bottle with the pump turns yellow after a few months! I have always had a soft spot for this scent, and I've owned pretty much all of her scents. I liked the Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, and Circus, but I've felt that I'm too old for those kind of flowery, cotton candy scents. I donated them all to Goodwill, but I've kept Curious. I love how sweet and light it is, and I use it in between my Coach perfume. Love it.

I bought it years ago but have never really took a liking onto it so I just left it on the shelf until I recently took it back out and used it. Well, I have to say it has changed so much. The smell doesn't offend me anymore and it lasts longer too, I go to work at 430pm and at 12am I can still smell it. And it's not very sweet either, more like a warm fuzzy kind of smell that reminds me of my mum. :)

Overall, it is a nice perfume. The scent is floral which ,admittedly, I am not usually a fan of. I bought it without sampling at the 19.99 bargain wall at Shoppers Drugmart. I liked Fantasy, so I decided to give this one a try. I used it for a couple days before I reviewed it to give it a fair try. This perfume has staying power, it lasted all day when I sprayed it and after 30 minutes or so the scent became lovely. I don't know if I would buy again, but I will put it in rotation until it is gone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Cute bottle, but that's about it. It's a really average perfume. I don't hate it, I don't love it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to wear it. It's just not my thing.

Popular Fragrances