Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top notes: magnolia, lotus flower, pear
Heart: orchid, crème brulee, vanilla, Tonka bean, magnolia, lotus flower
Base notes: sandalwood and blonde woods, musk

I had to look all over the place to find these notes, because apparently Elizabeth Arden added the lotus, vanilla and magnolia.

Which is fine by me, because dang, does this smell good. I don't know if it's the mixture of pear and magnolia, but there's something special about it. When I sniff the bottle and close my eyes, it's as if I'm transported to a warm spring or early summer day, while traipsing through a gorgeous country garden that's nestled in the woods. It feels like greatness is just around the corner, like life is special and so are you.

You know that feeling you get when the weather starts to change into fall, when the first cool breeze blows your way, and something special stirs inside of you? It's almost a feeling of hope, like something phenomenal is waiting to happen. That's this perfume, only spring/summer for me. Strange, but true.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love, love, love this perfume! Not sickeningly sweet, just clean, sexy, and floral. This lasts a good 6 hours on me. I will be stocking up on the gift sets for the holidays. Two thumbs up!

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This and hilary duff with love and sjp covet are the 3 first celeb fragrances I've ever smelled and I actually like curious a lot its soft n lightly sweet and I can smell the magnolia my fave part. It does last like any other fragrance but its lighter. Idk if they even sell the 3.3oz atomizers anymore they are all regular sprays now so if yours is yellow its ooooollllldddd! I don't see any reason to complain about a fragrance turning color if you want it fresh order from EA website and don't buy discount simple as that overall I like curious and will continue to purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It smells ok but I liked it a lot better the first time I used it. It smells kind of like rain I don't know how else to explain it but it's a little masculine and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this when it first came out, I was a teenage if I am not mistaken. (I think my age is wrong on here lol I'm 25). I wasn't a huge fan then, but I sprayed it today for the first time in years and really though "hm, not bad". It's kind of cheap and juvenile, but it doesn't smell bad. I don't need this in my life, but I might spray it once and a while.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a bit disappointed in this fragrance. I decided to give this one a try since they did not have what I really wanted. Big mistake! I so wish I would stop doing that and just wait until I can find what I really want, but no that is not me!
This fragrance does nothing for me! Well other than make me feel yucky. I sprayed this on late evening thinking it smelled ok, but as the night went on, it took on a sickening appeal to my senses! I wanted to shower it off around 10 P.M. so bad, but I forced myself to wait until morning. ;-) I do not want to repeat this fragrance anytime soon.
The bottle is not as pretty as it looks on the internet but I have the large bottle. Perhaps the smaller size is prettier? Doesn't matter in this case though as I cannot stand to wear this scent. I do wonder what the note is in there that makes it so repulsive to my nose?

I had just bought this a month or two ago. I think it smells amazing but i am not good with scents so its hard to describe.. the best way i can put it is that it smell floral and fruity. I disagree with people who are saying its little kid like. However. In my opion the parfum does not last very long and i am not a fan of the packaging. its cute but the lid part is made out of plastic and the little hearts are plastic attached with some elastic. I wish it was all glass with like a little chain or something that is nicer. Other than that i really like it!

Popular Fragrances